This is for Grizzly77

When someone sits and talks with you ALL DAY and then you promise all this shit, just to get blocked. Everytime I will be doing this.. it's funny with providers don't come through they get bashed and berated; yet the BOYS can do whatever without any blowback. I'm sorry that's just not me. Thank you for promising to pay rent then block me overnight, thank you for PROPOSING to me then blocking me overnight. Thank you for making me waste my time. This is why I ask for deposit with EVERYTHING. CUZ MEN ACTING LIKE LITTLE BOYS.
Sorry that happened to you. I know from experience that you’re a great provider
Sorry that happened to you. I know from experience that you’re a great provider
Sorry this happened, but please don’t include all of us with this jerk. Not sure if you will remember me from your days in KC. As you know, we met several times and had great fun. Beware of guys promising the earth, moon and stars. If it sounds TGTBT, then it probably is.
Sorry this happened, but please don’t include all of us with this jerk. Not sure if you will remember me from your days in KC. As you know, we met several times and had great fun. Beware of guys promising the earth, moon and stars. If it sounds TGTBT, then it probably is.