Asian Ann's new ad...

• tzv13
  • 07-10-2015, 04:34 PM
I'd like to report this ad. This is not cool. She's sharing stuff from PMs in her ad. I did not say Maple Syrup, it was Corn Syrup.

Here is the offending ad.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056935011
Senor,

I honestly don't know if you are truly offended or if you are helping the threAD.... funny as hell though!

-Nilla

I'd like to report this ad. This is not cool. She's sharing stuff from PMs in her ad. I did not say Maple Syrup, it was Corn Syrup.

Here is the offending ad.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056935011 Originally Posted by tzv13
  • tzv13
  • 07-10-2015, 06:15 PM
I've been wondering why I've been texts from guys asking about maple syrup...now I know. Thanks Asian Ann.
Nice to see that Asian Ann is still "As kinky as a cheap garden hose!"

Ironic Humor: However, the comment about barbed wire up my ass!! That just caused me to go totally limp. We do not need to try that one sweetie.

Great AD, Ms Ann, and I hope this turns out to be a fun thread for all in Coed.
That was funny as hell.

And Ann sounds fun as hell. *grin*
That was funny as hell.

And Ann sounds fun as hell. *grin* Originally Posted by Romeo_Silvertongue
Yes, she is and there is no up-charge for costumes and fantasy outfits. But there is also no discount if she meets you at the door naked, either. Done both and it's all fun with her.

I am no longer going to ask Ann for Frequent Flyer Miles or if she still validates local parking--probably now are non-starters.

Oh well, she is always fun with a very wicked sense of humor.
  • tzv13
  • 07-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Seriously guys quit texting me about maple syrup. You sick bastards.
tzv13--look out, there is another provider out there who is using Cup-Cake flavored lub on you package. Guess that she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Where have all these great kinky ladies been hiding?
Definitely one of the best ads I've read in a long time. Great sense of humor for sure!

Compelled me to read her previous ads!

Bravo!
  • tzv13
  • 07-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Great now I'm going to start getting texts about cupcakes.
Definitely one of the best ads I've read in a long time. Great sense of humor for sure!

Compelled me to read her previous ads!

Bravo! Originally Posted by ck1942
Yes, she lives up to the "As kinky as a cheap garden hose!" saying on her showcase.

If you are not having fun and laughing while having sex, you may not be doing something right.
I'd like to report this ad. This is not cool. She's sharing stuff from PMs in her ad. I did not say Maple Syrup, it was Corn Syrup. Originally Posted by tzv13
Did you have to bring your own syrup or did she provide it?

One of these days the planets may align and I'll get to meet her. Til then the ads make me laugh every time.
.. and if she likes you she may even write a poem about you ...

... until then it's cupcakes with corny maple syrup for you
Funniest lady on here - always enjoy her wit and sarcasm.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-11-2015, 01:25 PM
And just what is the purpose of an ad?

To get noticed, and be remembered.

It worked to perfection, I would say.

I definitely would like to meet her.