What's your fantasy?

mrhamm's latest review threw a few folks for a loop, including me. But it got me thinking. Everyone has fantasies. How would yours be received? Anyone want to share theirs and maybe give the rest of us some new ideas? Please keep it within board guidelines, so no explicitly underage sex, illicit drugs, or bestiality content. I'm guessing hot for teacher and the like are safe as long as age isn't mentioned. I'll start. My #1 fantasy is to make love on the glass floor of Toronto's CN Tower.
My fantasy? You wearing a watch.... Lol
Ouch !
It was a joke!!!
She's kidding. Only. Kidding.
Sorry, we are drunk as sailors!
It's time to retire as I have reached the bar and see no peak higher than what I experienced last night. On Valentine's Evening I was called to visit a sexy married couple that I had seen eight months ago. Three and a half hours after I arrived I was told that I am "A Blessing." and I can expect angel wings waiting for me on my next visit. It was a very hot and sexy build up with some stimulating conversation during the breaks of our debauchery but the finale was when I popped her DP cherry and I don't think either one of them will be the same again. Sure hope to hear from them sooner than eight months from now. I've been using my strap on for several years but last night was tantric and carnal and I'd make love to that sexy trophy wife any time she asks. She was a total knock out- a '10'! (and I don't rate above a 10 on a scale of 1-10. I think people that do clearly do not understand what a scale is for)
Well, thanks for asking.
1. The center of the atrium at the Embassy Suites or similar location.
2. The center of the atrium at the Embassy Suites or similar location with the lights off, lit candles all around, and the balconies lined with people in cloaks chanting Jefferson Starship lyrics in a Druidic monotone.
3. While the "wife" (Provider A) runs to the store, the "babysitter" (Provider B) makes a move. Wife returns because forgot her Capital Metro Rapid Bus Pass, is surprised, but instead of retrieving the AR-15 from the closet, happily joins in.
4. It's so difficult as a piano teacher to get the student to understand the importance of posture and concentration. I think some extreme examples are required. (the hard part of this scenario - finding a provider with access to a Grand Piano). (They don't let me teach cello any more since I told a student "you have a beautiful instrument between your legs. Must you just sit there and scratch it?")
5. Still working on the "job applicant who'll do anything" fantasy. The scenario in my head keeps getting more elaborate. It's now well into territory where only a sub with weekend availability who doesn't mind getting a little messy and leaving with fewer clothes than she came with will work.
And orgies.
Mah fantasy? Gittin' mah records back.
My fantasy? You wearing a watch.... Lol Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

No watch, but I now carry a playlist the length of my scheduled appointment so when I hear the last song it's me cue to leave. Does that get you hot?
I knock on the door and I hear it unlock. Before I meet her, I tell her to turn around and not to look at me. I walk in and blindfold you and walk you to the bedroom. You undress and lay on the bed and I start to explore your body. You don't see me but you feel my hot breath and my lips on your body. I kiss you on the lips and start to work my way down. I suck on your neck a little and down your chest, nibble and suck on your nipples until you get aroused. Continue down your stomach and In between your legs. Eat you until you cum and continue down you thighs, knees, calves and feet.i flip you over and work my way back up, pull you up into doggy style and spread your cheeks and lick your asshole a little, give you a little tickle and up your lower back, upper back and neck again. Focus on your ears and finger your pussy. Then i pull my dick out and let you suck on it a bit, not to orgasm but just let me lead your mouth on my head and balls...I could finish if you want or guide it into your wet pussy and finish there. Then, I zip up and leave.
...Then i pull my dick out and let you suck on it... Originally Posted by Phrasing
This made me giggle. No clue why, but it did.
My fantasy is pretty simple. I would love to be blind folded, fingered, and fucked by an anonymous gentleman that is comparable to a pussy whisper. I'd want him to worship my pussy and make me squirt everywhere and then fuck me slow with his nice cock till he cums.
And then when he is done with me I would want him to gentle kiss me on my lips and tell me he has to go and I can remove my blind fold once I hear the door close.

Ohhhh that's sexy
I have two and they are kinda vanilla in the whole scheme of thing.

First is starting off in the shower, then receiving a great massage that turns into a nuru massage that ends up in a full on fuck fest, and ends with another shower.

The second is having two girls completely worship my cock at the same time while I just lay back and enjoy.

Like I said, kinda vanilla