Encounter: F Massage because - Sophia That's why!

Date: 4/21/24
Name: Sophia
Phone: (832) 271 9729
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 1960 near Vet Memorial
Activities: A LOT of the following
Taint Buffet
Missionary (Jackhammer style)
BBBJ
clit torture (almost made her squirt)
Hair Length and Color: She had it in a pony tail but it was barely below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Body built for speed, nice curves, C cups.. 34 if I remember from last time, they are tons of fun to play with
weight.. 120 ish? I think all her popularity from the 1st time I posted about this place has given her a workout better than the Planet Fitness 3 doors down could.
5 foot 5 I think.. I am 5'9 and her forehead is right at my chin
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks GhostRider…great review.

Nice review Ghost!

jpb
tried to go there the other day. But doors were locked. Called and they say come i as I was getting ready to leave. But still door locked. texted and didn't get a reply until 2:15 which stated employee was out shopping. This was around 12:45pm.
High inflation warning
Not sure who the f*ck is writing some of these reviews, but place was straight old women.
to be fair, age is stated as "old enough." whatever that means. take a guess bro.
actually the first review stated 25-30. Wasebing did you ask for sophia?
  • Savas
  • 04-26-2024, 12:29 PM
I be there only got massage nothing else, lol
to be fair, age is stated as "old enough." whatever that means. take a guess bro. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
I guess we need to wait for a police report. I recall that each time those "girls" get arrested, their real names and age are published. I do not recall any of those where this age was less than 47, but I do not keep track of all those.