Recommendations?

Anyone have any recommendations of quality Asian or Ebony providers in the area? By quality I mean at least an 8 and no extracurriculars and just a pleasant person to be around.
  • signa
  • 11-27-2021, 10:16 PM
good luck in pittsburgh there is nothing for Asians here that are <30 occasionally one will come in. AMPS are the only reliable source but do not expect a spring chickin.
good luck in pittsburgh there is nothing for Asians here that are <30 occasionally one will come in. AMPS are the only reliable source but do not expect a spring chickin. Originally Posted by signa
Saw a young cutie at Kyoto last week, didn't get her name, so I didn't do a review.
Adultsearch asians (all the same operator and girl) are sometimes on the younger side, but YMMV. I think there is a younger girl there now, they were there about a week and a half ago
Saw a young cutie at Kyoto last week, didn't get her name, so I didn't do a review. Originally Posted by Looker151
And just like that the line to get into Kyoto stretches all the way to Route 51
  • Nalan
  • 12-02-2021, 10:20 AM
Has anyone else noticed that 90% of the Asians on SA are scams, the pics are great, they all move to Whats App and then talk on and on finally getting to financial conversation.
I get out and have never found out where it was really going.
Has anyone else noticed that 90% of the Asians on SA are scams, the pics are great, they all move to Whats App and then talk on and on finally getting to financial conversation.
I get out and have never found out where it was really going. Originally Posted by Nalan
Well I’ll be damned. Look what the cat dragged in!!!!! How’ve you been bro?