sa smoke show

• signa
  • 12-01-2021, 09:25 PM
anyone seen the chick, seems TGTBT in our discussions.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-0f371e95e1e6
ehhh, the typo in her name. A picture that doesn't look like Pittsburgh, and being 24 and separated. 3 yellow flags is kind of like one red flag.

Marlboro Menthols look promising though.

I generally play along with these ones out of curiousity. Sometimes they are real.
  • signa
  • 12-02-2021, 08:13 AM
some of these girls take there pics somewhere else she did sent pic not on her profile still they were a bit unvarifiable. said she was in sq hill. as of right now has not asked for an advance, usually that is a red flag also. She was willing to come last night. Im torn on this one.
some of these girls take there pics somewhere else she did sent pic not on her profile still they were a bit unvarifiable. said she was in sq hill. as of right now has not asked for an advance, usually that is a red flag also. She was willing to come last night. Im torn on this one. Originally Posted by signa
I agree that the suspicion meter is high with this one. Nothing in her profile says that she's local - anyone with google maps can find an area of Pittsburgh.
She's cute though so I hope it works out!
I agree that the suspicion meter is high with this one. Nothing in her profile says that she's local - anyone with google maps can find an area of Pittsburgh.
She's cute though so I hope it works out! Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
I've had scammers give me addresses of actual apartment buildings in Pittsburgh.
  • nihon
  • 12-06-2021, 03:07 AM
Hey fellows, after a little while digging (mostly reversed Google image search), I found that EasygoigBabe here (https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-0f371e95e1e6) has a profile pic which is similar to this chick (https://www.reddit.com/r/amihot/comm.../22f_thoughts/) on reddit (she has links to her OF, Twitter, etc.). Not jumping to any conclusions here but stay safe and choose wisely, gentleman. I think this is probably TGTBT.
  • signa
  • 12-08-2021, 10:31 AM
good hofo yeah she is fake - thanks
  • signa
  • 12-08-2021, 10:37 AM
I've had scammers give me addresses of actual apartment buildings in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
I have too its usually a multi unit that you can find on zillow, one happened to be around the corner from me. They were insistance on prepay. I told them I'll had you the advance and we can walk inside. No asnswer - suprise.
I have too its usually a multi unit that you can find on zillow, one happened to be around the corner from me. They were insistance on prepay. I told them I'll had you the advance and we can walk inside. No asnswer - suprise. Originally Posted by signa
Yep, the repertoire of the scammer's tricks is getting more sophisticated. One asked me to prepay so that she could bribe her roommate to leave so that I don't need to pay for the hotel, and gave me the address to prove it.
anyone seen the chick, seems TGTBT in our discussions.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-0f371e95e1e6 Originally Posted by signa
I have been texting back and forth with this girl , can i say she is 100% real ?i have no idea but she has sent over 20 pics and they're all the same person ... she even sent a couple vids of her getting fucked by her ex BF , she looked wacked out of her mind in the vids , definitely has some extra hobbies .... she keeps blowing up my phone to meet but SQ Hill is a bit of a drive for me . (and has never asked for a deposit or money up front ) She may be fake who knows .... update : yea she's fake
  • signa
  • 12-08-2021, 03:35 PM
I have been texting back and forth with this girl , can i say she is 100% real ?i have no idea but she has sent over 20 pics and they're all the same person ... she even sent a couple vids of her getting fucked by her ex BF , she looked wacked out of her mind in the vids , definitely has some extra hobbies .... she keeps blowing up my phone to meet but SQ Hill is a bit of a drive for me . (and has never asked for a deposit or money up front ) She may be fake who knows .... update : yea she's fake Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie
I'm pretty sure its a sophisticated scam she could be very real with a BF coordinating or her to see if she can fleece desperate SD. hence the pictures. I have no doubt she would not show. Maybe i'm still wrong but not often. I try to get them verification to prove who they say they are, legit ones rarely put up a fuss. Scammers almost always. She didn't ask for a deposit either but what happened is when I gave her a location to meet that's where they cry about needing gas or some other BS. nope, nope, NOPE!!! might as well take that cash and set fire to in on the lawn.

They may start to resort to C&Ds eventually with a live chick its always a worry.