Siesta Motel...why just why????

I know its "affordable" but why do so many workingngirls use this place??? I heard its terrible and anche Leo is alwaus watching it.
I don’t think many girls use that place anymore. And the ones that do have serious issues and you need to move on
That place could be seedier than East Exit.
I know its "affordable" but why do so many workingngirls use this place??? I heard its terrible and anche Leo is alwaus watching it. Originally Posted by Wildman15601
I've seen girls at their incall that was way worse than the Siesta, just sayin.

Is the Siesta or Huntingdon Inn worse?
I've been to the East Exit too.

Actually, this could be a good thread - which is the worstest hotel within a 25 mile radius of PGH lol
Thread is on the Siesta hotel.

A good new thread would be on worst hotels

Thanks
Maybe the Siesta sets the standard for places like the Pittsburgh motel or Jefferson Hills or Hilltop....
One of my 1st hobbying experiences was there. I think her name was California Blonde. She actually introduced me to ASPD.

It is a shithole. I have seen worse and better.
I've seen girls at their incall that was way worse than the Siesta, just sayin.

Is the Siesta or Huntingdon Inn worse?
I've been to the East Exit too.

Actually, this could be a good thread - which is the worstest hotel within a 25 mile radius of PGH lol Originally Posted by yinzerpgh

Take it for what it's worth because it's been a while but I have been to both. I didn't think the Siesta was that bad. The Huntingdon inn is a dump! Was there with a lady friend once because it was cheap.

Room reeked of mildew and the door looked like it had been kicked in because the frame was all busted out. The sheets smelled clean but that was the only good thing I could say about it.
Weird….I’ve Never heard of any of these places.

Weird….I’ve Never heard of any of these places.

Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Because your hourly rate is higher than their total appraised value
Because your hourly rate is higher than their total appraised value Originally Posted by AmishGangster
They don’t require RL info either.