Best of the Best

Going to be in town this week and one night free. Who is a provider I should seek out that you know won’t disappoint?
In this area “ Rosie Palm “ is one of the few reliable options.
Per the line in Appolo 13........"I'll get back to you Gene".

If you are a member of XOCompanions........I'd go that route. If you have success with SA...I'd try that second.
Dude - you are from Miami. As someone who makes a trip or two to Florida each year, you are better off seeing someone back home
Define “disappoint”
Guess “Rosie Palms” it is lol
Your best bet is to bring one of your local providers with you.
Or try your other hand if you want something strange.
Actually, if you could bring someone with you, we can keep her busy for you...
Great idea!
Dude - you are from Miami. As someone who makes a trip or two to Florida each year, you are better off seeing someone back home Originally Posted by berryberry
From my experiences in the local area/ Miami/ Lauderdale or Hollywood,...there is no lack of providers there. They are generally a little prettier than some of the pgh gals, and about 50 dollars more in some cases. I went to several amps in the local area around Orlando also, it' was about the same as here, but more open menu's in many cases.
Or try your other hand if you want something strange. Originally Posted by pittlicker
My other hand is a Pittsburgh 7

Actually, if you could bring someone with you, we can keep her busy for you... Originally Posted by blkstocking
This.
My other hand is a Pittsburgh 7

This. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
You must have got a manicure!