Seedy Hotels and extraordinary stories around them

I will start off with this. In looking at local hotels when I was starting off in the hobby and had a few ladies who enjoyed meeting up as long as it was at a hotel, was going to the Howard Johnson's in Monroeville where the new UPMC east is now located. When the hotel first opened, it was a 300 a night place to go and spend your sheckles. In it's final years, when I would go there, the nightly rate was still under 60.00 per night and it was usually not unclean or weird. I'd taken gals I met from the Ritz up to a room at times, and then finally in the later years, had a chance where there was a madam who would set up meet n greets at a local bar and then over to two or three rooms that were part of a lockoff unit. The girls would meet up in either a group room and then you could rent one for about 75-100. to go over to a private room for 30 mins or so. I think this one lady catered to the folks who were in the car industry, and there was usually 15 or so gents and 4-5 gals there. It was always fun, and the guys in the business knew each other, so it was often loud and bousterous, but the hookers were not into extra curricular activities- in my opinion. It seemed like they were mid 30=40 yr old ones and they were a good bit of fun. I had a few near misses coming home with either glitter or perfume on me, and this place had a no-glitter policy so it was one less issue to worry about. the other hotel that had these wild parties were the ones over by parkway center, and the hotel across the street from south hills villiage. Good times- and wild for the times. This was about 18-25 yrs ago. I believe the madam who threw those parties has since passed. Any new reputable meet n greets going on these days??