Help me get verified on OH2

Hi there! can anyone help me get verified on OH2 forum? I want to post and see contents people sharing on there. From what i read so far look like their admin not gonna reply any email required support. I'll really appreciate if anyone can help.
Here is link to my account, not sure how this verify step work.
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?138524-JourStar
Uh yeah, it doesn’t work that way. Did you read, and follow, their verification process?
Did you read, and follow, their verification process? Originally Posted by Bowser98
C’mon, Bowser. You know FiFi isn’t capable of either of those things.
Just log in. And to bypass all of those stupid warnings, just keep clicking. It's all just a test anyways to make sure that you are:

#1: Worthy Of Being A Member.

#2: Are Capable Of Understanding The English Language.

#3: And Are American Enough Anyways.

If your phone/computer starts messing up after you started clicking on all of those warnings then... take your device to the nearest retailer and see if it was made in America. Good Luck, You Can Do This!

And don't forget to keep trying over and over again every day/week. You've GOT TO KEEP TRYING...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
C’mon…he’s obviously “new here”!
And it's all of the above that causes me to knock down a couple whiskeys some evenings.

JourStar,
You and your references all need to pick a time to directly PM CK within a few minutes of each other, so he has you and your references all at same time.
But, not this week, nor next, as he's still busy patching the damage from the DDOS attack.
And it's all of the above that causes me to knock down a couple whiskeys some evenings.

JourStar,
You and your references all need to pick a time to directly PM CK within a few minutes of each other, so he has you and your references all at same time.
But, not this week, nor next, as he's still busy patching the damage from the DDOS attack. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The DB is hosed as well LOL. Ask me how I know :-)
The DB is hosed as well LOL. Ask me how I know :-) Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Only 2 groups of people know for sure the DB's are hosed, the admins who are trying to repair it and the group / person that hosed it.

unless you know someone on either side.. personally I think OH2 may have to do a reset on any city's DB that is hosed.. some cities might be working but if one is too badly damaged, reset and start over
Only 2 groups of people know for sure the DB's are hosed, the admins who are trying to repair it and the group / person that hosed it.

unless you know someone on either side.. personally I think OH2 may have to do a reset on any city's DB that is hosed.. some cities might be working but if one is too badly damaged, reset and start over Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
CK ain't my friend so I am not part of that elite group As for DB, even the backups are hosed Ask me how I know
You need to see KrystalRoseBBW. She's a great providers & a mod over there.
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2022, 02:29 PM
You need to see KrystalRoseBBW. She's a great providers & a mod over there. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
You trying to scare him away from the hobby ☺️, you couldn't pay me to go in on that
Let's stay with the OH2 verification process .....