Boards Used in Iowa

I'm planning to make my way through Iowa in a few weeks with a friend, wanted to know if this was the only board used to advertise or if another one is used more often.
GBN is pretty dead. Eccie is the only one I know of.
Thanks, never figured out GBN. How about P411?
Danielle as a member of both ECCIE and GBN if you want to maximize your time spent in Iowa, GBN is probably going to give you better results especially if you are also going to eastern Iowa and western/central Illinois. but your ymmv.
Thanks, never figured out GBN. How about P411? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Wish I could say, I'm not on P411.
I also use TER & datecheck....but this board seems to be most popular

have fun!
If I am in Des Moines or West I would use eccie. Eastern Iowa is much more active on GBN. I also recommend P411, they are my first option most days.
ECCIE
GBN
P411
Date-Check
TER
BP

Also if you need hotel information for Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, or Quad Cities feel free to email me for that information!
Hi I like to use both eccie and p411.eccie is good for reading and p411 keeps it safer.
Thanks for all the info. I'm on all the boards mentioned except BP. I've been spending a lot of time in Iowa and will be there a lot in the future.
Seems its basically the boards I'm use to, this one and p411. I have no idea how to use TER or date check for that matter.
If you join datecheck...you can use me as a reference!
ECCIE
GBN
P411
Date-Check
TER
BP

Also if you need hotel information for Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, or Quad Cities feel free to email me for that information! Originally Posted by Couture
To add to this in reference to TER there's an Iowa (and Nebraska) ad board now so you don't need to use the Other Cities ad board there.
Can someone tell me what is GBN? Never heard of it?
Grain Belt News