URL / Website: https://www.sanantoniomensclub.com/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 410 & 35
Activities: Dances, NE, bit of SE
Hair Length and Color: Super short, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Petite, super-nice body with real boobs, nicely-proportioned ass and sparkling personality.
Recommendation: Yes
What are the levels of vip. I know 60 dollars for an hour. But whats the best vip over there?
That's the only one I've ever done, 60 bucks for an hour. I've never even asked if there was something more.
  • 500sl
  • 01-15-2020, 09:01 AM
Walk in there to the bar, Order a beer and a shot, grab the one of your choice and take her upstairs like you own the joint without paying anyone. Have fun, pay the girl, wash, rinse and repeat. I have done this time and time again and not one person has ever stopped me.
Thanks for your answers
Lol that is my exact routine. I pay to go upstairs though. I was here on Tuesday. Had the older blonde spinner. Spent too much on her but meh whatever. I get a corona and shot of patron as soon as I get there if any of you hooligans want to run pairs.
Lol that is my exact routine. I pay to go upstairs though. I was here on Tuesday. Had the older blonde spinner. Spent too much on her but meh whatever. I get a corona and shot of patron as soon as I get there if any of you hooligans want to run pairs. Originally Posted by Punty.chris

No harm in stimulating the local economy or visa versa.

SF