No Sex

What are some reasons that your SO give for not having sex?

Actually, I don't belive in sex after marriage either.

My old flame would say that i focused on sex too much and should learn to cuddle.

I would say that when it has been two weeks...i need sex.
Kimmy...why would the old flame complain about you being focused on sex too much. i wish i could come home to a woman who showed me she wanted some. then it would be on, like donkey kong! LOL
Kim is one of those ladies who loves sex. In my cartoon, she would be holding the coffee mug.
Laughs...too true When too true.
Due to my lovely hormones I do have one hell of a sex drive and my ex didn't share my large appetite.
See, ALL men say the same thing until you actually get with a woman who is insatiable. THEN it becomes a problem. The first few weeks it's all adventure, you're still enthused with your find.. After 6 though, you're getting tired of it. Am yet to find a guy who isn't bitching by year 1. Apparently it emasculates you penis types when your girl ALWAYS wants more. Something about not feeling adequate or man enough..

The answer I get most of the time is: "I can't go again!"
Calista I have finally gotten a man who can keep up with me.... over a year and still going strong.
Ahaha that's probably one of the biggest reasons I have yet to keep an SO. The main perk of an SO for me is sex. If I want sex 4 times a day in the morning, while showering, eating lunch or dinner, you better give it to me! And if I decide to give you a bj while you're on the phone or playing xbox you better put that shit down and fuck me! But apparently this mentality doesn't go over so well after a while for some reason...
I'd like to find out IF I was one of those men. LOL My problem is that It's her way or no way. Her on top which is great but dam, I want it a few different ways. I'm doing good to get mish or spooning on occasion. I'm a little longer than average and she pushes me back when I go deep so I'm not allowed to do things but one or 2 ways. Hell, I'm not even allowed to do Doggie. GRRRRRRRR Then I miss DFK ALOT. Dam, that's what gets me going is long kisses. Been awhile since I've just been lost in the moment.

See, ALL men say the same thing until you actually get with a woman who is insatiable. THEN it becomes a problem. The first few weeks it's all adventure, you're still enthused with your find.. After 6 though, you're getting tired of it. Am yet to find a guy who isn't bitching by year 1. Apparently it emasculates you penis types when your girl ALWAYS wants more. Something about not feeling adequate or man enough..

The answer I get most of the time is: "I can't go again!" Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
I just don't know if I should comment on this thread!!!!!!

LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea I am sure that you could say a lot regarding this topic. You are one of the few women that I have ever met that seems like you could go on for hours. Calista, I have yet to meet you behind closed doors but it is my intention to do so one day and when we do I expect you to wear me out as I have heard stories about you. All of this reminds me of Lea's joke about the gifts that men and women were given, men chose the gift to pee standing up which then left women the gift of unlimited orgasms. Wow, us guys really did miss the boat on that one, lol. All of you fine ladies just keep it up and us guys will keep enjoying every minute till we are breathless!!
It is nice to meet other women with a drive.
I have heard: "I didn't sleep good last night...I am about to start my time of the month...you take too long to go and I am sore...Again?!?...I feel fat today"
Honestly- the unicorn doesn't exist for me. If I couldn't satisfy after several weeks and prescription medications, I would find someone for her and watch