Encounter: Kiki at Tranquil. Thank you North Austin!

User ID: -
Date: 4/2/24
Name: Kiki
Phone: 512-736-3541
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 12636 Research Blvd Suite C107
Activities: FBSM SE NE DATY SS SSTC
Hair Length and Color: Brown? pulled up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: So sexy, flirty and curvaceous. Pretty face and big beautiful eyes. C cups, full ass.
Recommendation: Yes
That location was closed for years. Nice to see they are open again.
Nice. Need to visit
Thanks for confirming that Kiki was really back. Once I am back in the saddle. She will be on my TDL soon.
  • topps
  • 04-04-2024, 07:16 PM
I visited Kiki yesterday and now a fan. She told me she had worked in Austin on 3 different occasions. I have not been with her before, but I am curious which shops she has worked at previously in this area
I visited Kiki yesterday and now a fan. She told me she had worked in Austin on 3 different occasions. I have not been with her before, but I am curious which shops she has worked at previously in this area Originally Posted by topps
Search function does wonders my friend. Not gonna do the work for ya.
Thank you for the heads up!
Is this the same Kiki that used to work at DT before they got shutdown?
Saw her yesterday. Just a very lucky walk in and she was available. Great girl! Place is very nice inside also.

If you visit, you might want to consider wearing eye protection. Those erect nips could poke your eye out.
  • Manma
  • 04-08-2024, 10:15 AM
whats the typical damages at this place ?
If you visit, you might want to consider wearing eye protection. Those erect nips could poke your eye out. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Will heed your warning!
Is this the same Kiki that used to work at DT before they got shutdown? Originally Posted by chiobi
DT got shutdown? huh, that's why we don't see reviews about that place anymore. I used to really like that place but it seemed like COVID ruined them and I found some other places that had much better service.
Search function does wonders my friend. Not gonna do the work for ya. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
The same amount of effort you took to write this reply, you could have just been helpful and given him some information.

As for me, I don't care where a girl is from as long as she is nice and gives great service. If Kiki is all that, I would want to visit her too.
The same amount of effort you took to write this reply, you could have just been helpful and given him some information.

As for me, I don't care where a girl is from as long as she is nice and gives great service. If Kiki is all that, I would want to visit her too. Originally Posted by Ziggy_Stardust
Teach a man to fish my friend. Don’t always just hand them the meat.
  • Manma
  • 04-09-2024, 10:28 AM
i visited KiKi yesterday yes she is same old KiKi from DT.... review to follow