Date: 5/7/2020
Name: Slave Guinevere
Phone: After screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...lave-Guinevere
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 410 & Babcock
Activities: Shower x2, ff, CIM x3, cia (covered), Russian, LFK, dfk, daty, dato, hibatchi on my taint and asshole, mish, mish grk, k9 grk, pronebone Greek, 69, convo, bunch of shit I’m forgetting
Hair Length and Color: Blonde with dark roots (covid!), first in pigtails then free down to ass
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning woman. 5’5”, 115 lbs, blah blah blah. By this time, you know the deal. I will say this: all those saying “late 40’s but looks 30” are wrong and missing the whole god damn point. Ms. G. looks like a drop dead gorgeous, genetically blessed 48 year old who very clearly works hard to maintain her appearance. To me, that is mind-blowingly sexy. Also, if you’re into this kind of thing (as I am), she is certifiably a genius.
Recommendation: Yes

She is great.
Alrighty then
I've seen the abbreviation "IOP" quite a lot recently.
I've been in the hobby a long time and even tried to look it up
to no avail. somehow it still escapes me.

My best guesses are.
In opinion
In and out pussy

Am I even close or just a dumb bunny?
IOP-Illusion of Passion
Thanks for the review! She has put a lot of time and effort into learning how to fuck us all to Jupiter, and she has learned extremely well. There are some other ladies who have come and gone that approached her level of skill and service, but Slave continues. Despite lots of time and lots of dramas, she remains a legend and a blessing to mongers everywhere.
SG is in a class by herself.

Lesser providers have done things to her that would have driven off the "competition", these window lickers don't understand that they can't begin to compete with SG!

Smart, pretty, and loooves what she does... hope she stays active until after I take the dirt nap!!!
Just read the description again.
Pig tails.
whoa.
Thx for the 411