Address and Phone: -
Address: 3401 Altamesa Blvd.
Phone: 682-344-5733
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Email Address: I didn’t get it’
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...192982#rubmaps
Activities: Massage, CBJ, RCG, Table shower
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Typical Asian looking lady, dark hair, I’d guess around 5’5”, 120lbs, Maybe C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Man I guess you'll one of the few to keep them in business. That place is horrible and her massage regrettable.
you don't mind sharing what's horrible about this place? always had been curious when in the area
  • KNFW
  • 04-30-2024, 07:10 AM
you don't mind sharing what's horrible about this place? always had been curious when in the area Originally Posted by ranger2016
That place is legit just for getting the rock off. The lady there has no massage skills whatsoever. She seems bored AF. And gets unhappy when you're not paying $70 for a HJ. Idk why guys keep these places in business.
i went last week. paid house fee for HH (50 bones). and then got a rough probing of a massage for 10 minute. on the flip i said 1 for boom boom. she said no 1.5.

i said no 1. she said 1 is l2. i said no just massage. she said l1 60. i said just massage.
ahe said ok 1.3. i said 1 or just just massage. after 5 minutes i started to get up and lut cloths on. she said fine 1 for boom boom. i said forget it and left. she was pleading for me to stay. i lef. i lost appetite.

point. mid age lady sub amp boom. they dont want a bill walking out.. o