Providers? Are you never curious?

To see who you're about to see? I try to always see life through anothers eyes and it always makes me wonder; Do you not want to see who's coming to your door? I can appreciate the professionalism in what it is that you ladies do and the services you provide but are you never curious to see who it is that's on the way? I only ask because I've never been asked and it always makes me wonder what must be going through your head. I get that it's business, but aren't you a little curious?
And go....
Hey TXBlueyes, I am curious to who you are. Who could it be ? Haha I get curious every now & than on who's walking though my door...
Hey TXBlueyes, I am curious to who you are. Who could it be ? Haha I get curious every now & than on who's walking though my door... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Lol! If you'll PM me an email, I'll show you.
Lol! If you'll PM me an email, I'll show you. Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989
I don't have an e-mail for you..Can you send ME your e-mail. There I can see what you look like....Better be a real picture of you
I've occasionally shared a pic of me post-confirmation, pre-session. In general, though, I dig a lady's first positive response to me when I come in the door. Just sayin'.

Just the other day Red Rose opened the door, planted one on me, pulled back and said, in delight, "How old are you?!" Hobby Gold.
I usually try and provide a picture of me after confirmation.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Just the other day Red Rose opened the door, planted one on me, pulled back and said, in delight, "How old are you?!" Hobby Gold. Originally Posted by CoverMe
I love those moments!
I've occasionally shared a pic of me post-confirmation, pre-session. In general, though, I dig a lady's first positive response to me when I come in the door. Just sayin'.

Just the other day Red Rose opened the door, planted one on me, pulled back and said, in delight, "How old are you?!" Hobby Gold. Originally Posted by CoverMe
I love those moments! Originally Posted by Mokoa
+2! Hell, even with girls that know me as well as new friends!
  • Mokoa
  • 01-09-2017, 10:36 PM

I love those moments! Originally Posted by Mokoa
+2! Hell, even with girls that know me as well as new friends! Originally Posted by RogueOne
Very true, that!
Some gents send their pic in advance. But I kind of like surprises, especially when the guy ends up being really hot. Then I'm like, "Score!" In my head. ������
I already know the reaction I will get upon arrival, it's pretty much the same throughout the city! I do appreciate the professionalism tho!
Every once in a while a gent will provide an image of himself before we meet. Either by way of a LinkedIn profile. Or I have met a couple of folks who have a pic on P411. It's not something I require and I'm not really all that curious because how someone communicates with me and the level of respect they show means as much or more to me than how they look.
Some gents send their pic in advance. But I kind of like surprises, especially when the guy ends up being really hot. Then I'm like, "Score!" In my head. ������ Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Hahaha!! Believe me, it's the same way on our end some times. Obviously, us guys get to see more pics than the ladies. (I imagine it's tough to charge more than a Doctor does when we don't know what you look like.) But....sometimes pictures don't necessarily....tell the entire truth. Know what I mean? But it's always nice to have the door open while thinking "Score!" but I just can't imagine what it must be like to open the door with NO idea of who is on the other side. As exciting as I can imagine that must be from time to time, it's those times that you are a lot less excited that make me question the lack of not wanting to know.
Some gents send their pic in advance. But I kind of like surprises, especially when the guy ends up being really hot. Then I'm like, "Score!" In my head. ������ Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn

Yup exactly what she said. Life is like a box of chocolates you never know whatcha gonna get. Yes always curious, but love surprises also. I never judge a book by its cover. It's all about the chemistry and I find something beautiful with any of my clients. Majority of my clients I'm like damn, you should be charging me. I feel guilty taking the donation at times. Like really I should be giving you a donation. Damn!!!
I usually bridge the gap by making a generic statement like "some say I look like Vince Vaughn". Or something like that...