Just a question...hmmm...

Ok guys just trying to do some research... Since i am a visitor what days of the week are best to vist. M-W W-F. Just wondering. Wanting to make another trip soon and trying to make sure you papii's get a chance to be EVAFIED jiji.

Im curious what days you will say. Bessitos...
Speaking for myself, staying all day Friday (as opposed to checking out at noon) works best. So I guess that's Thursday to Saturday.
Speaking for myself, staying all day Friday (as opposed to checking out at noon) works best. So I guess that's Thursday to Saturday. Originally Posted by FootLong
Definitely what he said. Would love to be Evafied!
Agree with the others. Thursday thru Saturday
+4
And you should probably plan to stay longer than just a day or two. It would give the guys more opportunities to schedule.
Thank you papiis.. Emma and I will try to spend a longer time. We did have fun..... Everyone was supper nice and you all do a great job as well jiji. I will talk to Emma and see if we can schedule very soon. Both our inboxes are full and we thank you...You have no idea how it feels to be wanted and apreciated...truly we thank you.

Just anyone know of a good transmission repair shop... jiji Jeta no longer jets jiji burned up completley. We took the bus home. Car is sitting at a wrecker yard. So anyone know anyone who good and reasonable? shoot me a PM. Again Thank You San Antonio. Bessitos a todos.... Evafied and I think Emmafied jiji

I told you she was beautiful jiji