Socials off to a good start for 2017!

Between the traffic and the allergies, we were shy of the 50 mark, but nearly two dozen ladies (many new to the crew) and 29 gents celebrated. UTRs of both genders... er, each gender, that is.

Adding in several very late arrivals as folks were leaving for some after parties elsewhere.

Per the usual, attendees may announce only their own individual self; please don't out anyone else.

Some convo about politics (think the BP censorship issues) but more chatter about the next annual San Antonio

"Mardi Graci-Ass"

fete in late February and the many visitors already planning to join us.

Think BEADS!
Sorry i missed it. I havent logged in until tonight, nor had my hobby phone/email on me. Glad yall had fun!
I too missed it, well there is always next month.
Great turn out thanks for the invite I will most definitely be in Austin had a nice time xoxoxo
Appreciate the efforts ck, as always. Was great catching up with folks.
Some young hotties at this one! Yum!
Thanks ck - was a great party. Met several new gorgeous ladies as well as beautiful visitors from the south.
Had a very good time met gorgeous gentleman and beautiful ladies till next event xoxoxo Jesslove
Always great to see everyone ready for next month xoxo to all
Last minute real world issues had me miss the event last night. Seems like a good time as always.
It was fun catching up... Also really enjoyed my kiss from Katie ��������
Had a blast, the ladies looked gorgeous. Thanks ck
Sounds like I missed a fun event due to RW commitments. Looking forward to seeing everyone at next month's event....

Thanks CK for organizing and all you do...
Thanks CK!!
It was fun

Looking forward to the next

italia