Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Stood me up after appointment set way in advance
Session Length: 5hr
Fee: 1400
Hair Length and Color: Like pics
Smoking Status: Supposedly no.
Ethnic Background: Looks hispanic
Physical Description: Like her pics I assume. I wouldn't know for sure because she flaked out.
The Rest of the Story: I'm new to this and I first saw her post early January. Her page says she's newbie friendly so I'm thinking great, someone I could maybe get a reference from. I do have the money and I went for 5hrs to kind of jump start my experience using this site specifically and it as a whole. I message her on the first week of Jan and try to book her for 1/9/17 and it sounded like we were set. Her page says she only does Mondays. She told me she'd message me on the day for more info. Later that week when it was really cold and I got sick. I told her I'm a little sick on Sunday night and maybe we should reschedule. Being courteous I didn't want to catch anything or have to cancel last minute since I did try booking for 5hrs.

So we set the date for the 1/16/17 instead. Sunday night comes around, and I try to confirm if it's a go. She messages me late at night at 11:30pm~ that it's all set and she can't wait. Next day Monday comes around, I haven't heard anything. She said she'd inform on the day so I just wait and wait. 30 minutes to the appointment I'm getting confused so I try reaching out. Nothing, I try again at the appointment time, nothing. I try a couple times after throughout the night to find out what happened. I have her phone and snap so I reach out both ways. I don't get anything from her. Days pass and I see her advertising again (she has a new post now). She never told me why it was cancelled, and something basically set two weeks in advance never happened. Note that I'm new to this and trying to get references and experiences. I was willing to throw down $1400. I got stood up for a $1400 offer. Once I started seeing she was active again and posting, I message her once again to see what happened and if it was just one of those life things, we could reschedule again. She just said "Sorry, we're not going to meet." I basically had zero consideration and courtesy returned back. If you're also thinking of seeing her, know that she basically has a zero screening process. She just asked for my handle and that was supposedly it. I thought this was super sketchy, especially since she's offering BBFS (which is what I was going for, so maybe she saved me from something, who knows).
Recommendation: No, big waste of time.
...I personally love when a guy finishes inside me then eats me out idk why but a guy eating his own cream pie is hot! Originally Posted by Samarie
...I thought this was super sketchy, especially since she's offering BBFS (which is what I was going for, so maybe she saved me from something, who knows) Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
The hobby gods are giving you a second chance (maybe). Don't fuck it up.
[B]: I'm new to this and I first saw her post early January. Her page says she's newbie friendly so I'm thinking great, someone I could maybe get a reference from.

Since you are new, I hope you can graciously accept some friendly advice.....
A reputable provider will NEVER accept a reference from a lady that offers bbfs. The best way to begin in this hobby is to see a reputable newbie friendly provider that does not offer bbfs and that has some sort of screening method. A meeting at Starbucks, A phone conversation lasting more than 2minutes.... Emplyment verification, etc...

Note that I'm new to this and trying to get references and experiences. You are looking for the wrong experience I was willing to throw down $1400. I got stood up for a $1400 offer.
You will not find a decent provider that will endanger her health, life, for 1400$. The average provider making 200/hr can SAFELY make 1400$ With 7 -1 hr dates. So, you are only offering a lady a 2hr compensation for taking a huge health risk.

If you're also thinking of seeing her, know that she basically has a zero screening process. She just asked for my handle and that was supposedly it. I thought this was super sketchy, especially since she's offering BBFS (which is what I was going for, so maybe she saved me from something, who knows).
. Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
Maybe she did save you from something, what you need to realize, is that you posting this "self alert" saved ladies that might of been willing to see you in the future.

If you truly want to enjoy this hobby, do it safely.

Besos,
Francisca
I really appreciate the advice from the both of you all. BBFS isn't something I was searching in particular for because I do it all the time, it's because I've in all honesty never done it before. Curiosity was getting the best of me and the whole time I had that back thought of "Why would you even try that, it's stupid". Temptation is a powerful thing.

I waited several days to hear from her before posting because I did try to hear from her side. I'm not trying to be spiteful with this post. Just noting I wasted a lot of time with zero knowledge if I did anything wrong. I don't think I did. I'm open to other means of verification which is why I was surprised.

I have checked that newbie friendly thread too though, so I'll definitely work my way however I can. Thanks again!
You'll find as you go along that the ice here can sometimes be very thin. As a general rule, it is sagacious to think a moment before pressing "Post Quick Reply." I've backed off many, many times.
Completely Understand your frustration and your reason for posting. I believe you made your best effort.

I do not know this lady but from the information you have given, and knowing she did not screen, I can give my opinion of what I think might of happened.
- A newbie hobbyist requesting 5/hrs is unusual.
- I know she advertises longer dates and overnights, but I also know that it is rare for a hobbyist to book multiple hours with a young provider. It is also rare for a young provider to enjoy longer engagements. The higher rate is attractive, but spending more than 2/3 hrs with a client is a whole different ball game that few ladies can successfully play.
- As the date got closer, she had too much time to think. To think about spending 5hrs with a stranger that she knew nothing about, that had no reviews, no posts, completely unknown..... her own fault, but, nevertheless, I think she had enough time to realize her own mistakes and got scared. She could and should of communicated with you, but again, she is new, young and inexperienced.

Hopefully it was a lesson learned by all.

Besos,
Francisca.

PS. You are not the 1st nor the last to be tempted. And, you are a man .
This post and ALL the comments are pure Bull Shit.
This post and ALL the comments are pure Bull Shit. Originally Posted by Txsunman
ALL includes yours also, and since you are admitting to your bull shit, I will admit mine are not Pure bull shit, they are partially thread-adds for my upcoming visit

Besos,
Francisca
This post and ALL the comments are pure Bull Shit. Originally Posted by Txsunman
We all know your comments are useless around here (now and then a decent review). Constantly complaining otherwise. Go act like the dude in your avatar and stare at the sky. Would be better for you. Even then, you'll probably say it's fucked up and bullshit that the sky is blue also.

Unless you care to elaborate as to why they are bull shit?
ALL includes yours also, and since you are admitting to your bull shit, I will admit mine are not Pure bull shit, they are partially thread-adds for my upcoming visit

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Francisa, If your looking for attention you sure got mine. I would be honored to be added to your long list of yes men.

Oh hey LemmePllTD protect your penis it's the only one you got. Lol
You are clearly in need of a good fuck. Please go get one. Otherwise, you're a pretty unpleasant presence around here.
She sucks
She sucks Originally Posted by TXRR15
Of course she does. Most sex workers do.
She sucks Originally Posted by TXRR15
If you're referring to Francisca - yes, she does. Quite nicely. In fact, it's at a level above cockworship. It's Cockloving. When she takes her time and really gives it to you - dayum. The trick is to make her like you. If you're referring negatively to Francisca, then you obviously didn't make that connection. If you're referring to SAMarie, I have no experience with her and will take your word for it. She's outside of my Happy Zone.
You'll find as you go along that the ice here can sometimes be very thin. As a general rule, it is sagacious to think a moment before pressing "Post Quick Reply." I've backed off many, many times. Originally Posted by CoverMe
I so get that. That's why I waited. Remember her availability is Monday and it's now Friday when I posted. I wanted to call her out on that night, but I decided to go with patience.

STORY TIME
So that night I was just so built up I messaged a bunch of people I thought I had a possibility of seeing. Bunch of money, wanting to get off, I went on a hunt. Checked the short notice board and while most needed verification I still messaged some people anyway, but nothing came out of it.

Checked BP, I ended up finding someone who would end up seeing me around midnight. The room had that special smoke smell which I just looked past, but the provider was so high up in the clouds. She was tired, and basically didn't want to put much effort. Her and her friend apparently drove here from the west coast just that night. Not the night I was expecting. It was a big let down. I find out she ended up posting on ECCIE later that night as well. I wanted to drop a review since my experience felt cheated, but I decided not to. I figured I caught her at a bad time. I'd be super tired as well driving that far and being that late. They said they're traveling so I didn't want to ruin her experience in SA because of her bad decision of seeing people when she's not in the best state to do so. I let it go.

So you see I'm not trigger happy. I thought about making this post and what it basically achieves. I decided it's a type of review people should know.

TLDR
-Waited 5 days before posting NCNS
-Saw someone else that night
-Had a poor experience
-Didn't want to ruin her reputation, didn't post a review
-I'm not trying to be spiteful, just being informative.