Babes Closed

I'm a dancer and last night was officially the end of babes just letting you horny strip club lovers know...
Sorry to hear that but it was inevitable.

Ever since that latex law came into effect the clubs have not been the same. Fewer customers, etc. just a matter of time. These girls will migrate to other clubs making for more competition.

Whose next to close? Vanity? Blush? Time will tell.

SF
The Moralify Police will get another short-lived victory lap. But no one knows better than we that Nature beats Nurture every time, especially when money is involved.
What about "latex". I wouldn't waste my time and money in a Strobe Lite Ho House.
Hi Miranda... I used to go often to that place a few years ago, it was busy Friday and Saturday, but the rest of the week only a few dancers, I liked to go and have a drink and watch some basketball and baseball on tv. Sorry to hear that...
Yea clubs here suck one of the dancers told me that 1st sugars they now how to wear boy shirts and spray their ass with paint.. But yea agree clubs went down hill fast but lucky me going back to Florida where clubs are better lol.. Blush has been slow but money can always be made lol..
I prefer Houston, at least that town realizes how much money they make from horny guys cumming to town with conventions.

Sam
Haven't been in years but still sad to see it go. Got my first stripped hummer in the back right hand corner booth.

Oh the memories!!!
Darn! I wondered where that "tan" came from on front of my black trousers!

(I always have a change of clothes in my trunk "just in case.")

Of course, getting "Grotto-fied" at the Sweet Spot is still mighty easy if you know the entertainers. Take out, too.
Haven't been in years but still sad to see it go. Got my first stripped hummer in the back right hand corner booth.

Oh the memories!!! Originally Posted by Eats_at_the_y
Shit, I got mine in the back of the parking lot of the Diamond Shamrock just down the road.