This Post is for the ladies

I am having thee hardest time figuring out TER so I don't use it. I get a lot of messages from people that don't have references or are not members of any client sites and I'm wondering how many of you would still see these people? I never posted on backpage when it was up and running but there didn't seem to be of a lot verifications going on (from what I've seen). I want to be as safe as possible without feeling like I'm missing out on so many dates. Suggestions?
I know your post said for the ladies, so I apologize if I am treading in waters that I don't belong in. I have a female friend that has been a provider for a long time a d she has always told me about all the bites that she gets, but 1 in 10 actually make the appointment and follow thru with it. She was on eccie for many years and always felt so much safer on eccie and asps. She figured that all of the dates that she missed out on could have been freaks, law enforcement or just plain serial killers. She said that it used to get tiring answering all of the PM's and it just felt like some guys were just trying to get off on line or the phone. I guess the bottom line is to just be safe. You just never know when there will be a sting on backpage and it's very hard to verify backpage members. I don't believe TER is too popular here in San Antonio from what I see. I know that it's hard to get the business with competitors out there, but my friend used to just say provide good service in a safe environment to make the gentleman feel comfortable and want to return. She always keep her prices competitive, but didn't get greedy and especially in San Antonio. The market is so different here that in Dallas. I would be homeless if I was seeing providers in Dallas as I couldn't afford it. Just hang in there, but be safe.......
I know your post said for the ladies, so I apologize if I am treading in waters that I don't belong in. I have a female friend that has been a provider for a long time a d she has always told me about all the bites that she gets, but 1 in 10 actually make the appointment and follow thru with it. She was on eccie for many years and always felt so much safer on eccie and asps. She figured that all of the dates that she missed out on could have been freaks, law enforcement or just plain serial killers. She said that it used to get tiring answering all of the PM's and it just felt like some guys were just trying to get off on line or the phone. I guess the bottom line is to just be safe. You just never know when there will be a sting on backpage and it's very hard to verify backpage members. I don't believe TER is too popular here in San Antonio from what I see. I know that it's hard to get the business with competitors out there, but my friend used to just say provide good service in a safe environment to make the gentleman feel comfortable and want to return. She always keep her prices competitive, but didn't get greedy and especially in San Antonio. The market is so different here that in Dallas. I would be homeless if I was seeing providers in Dallas as I couldn't afford it. Just hang in there, but be safe....... Originally Posted by Marco68
She's 100% right and that's why I haven't really been posting anywhere else. I think I just needed to hear that. All the chaos that comes from other sites is what I'm trying to avoid. Thank you for replying. One response is better than zero I appreciate it.
When I first started hobbying a year ago (just hit my 1 year anniversary), it was with an Eros girl. Since I was knew, she screened me through employment verification. This made me nervous, but she said she would just call my employment and ask for me, no information would be given. She also used datecheck (which did not work well for that meeting). We wound up meeting and I enjoyed myself.
When I first started hobbying a year ago (just hit my 1 year anniversary), it was with an Eros girl. Since I was knew, she screened me through employment verification. This made me nervous, but she said she would just call my employment and ask for me, no information would be given. She also used datecheck (which did not work well for that meeting). We wound up meeting and I enjoyed myself. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Thank you. I know employment verification makes s LOT of ppl nervous. I shy away from it but when it comes to our safety verification is of the utmost importance.