Gentlemen it has been one hell of an awesome ride & I'm gonna miss you all....every single one of you all!

I don't have a back bone for the Hobby, I thought I did. I don't. I tried to fake it until I made it. I'm way far in over my head. I'm sinking. I told my Republican Baptist father tonight, I don't have that great job. I'm an escourt! Surprise, surprise!! Awe heck & Yikes! He is on his way to scoop his daughter up and take her back to Michigan to save her soul! Back to church 8hrs a day!

I have lost a ton this past year. I work hard ya'll. I lost so much this past year trying to keep a float. I'm sinking, drowning at moment. In over my head.

I had a blast, but it's my time to go.

Fyi for the asshole who broke my heart that was a client/wtf ever you wanna call it. Toxic. Fire & gasoline! I hope he fucks so hard that his dick falls off. I hope the next provider eats him up & spits him out before he screws up her game and hustle! I warned him before hand, I was a crazy high sex drived needy difficult broken bitch. He broke me, but not the last hard dick to hurt me. I'm out! He had a good woman that loved him. I was going through some stuff in a hard situation . He let me down & drained me, like the rest. He fell for Kiara Love. Not me!

It's my time to go! I gotta be strong for my babies.

My babies are worth more then a hard dick that rocks my world.

Time for me to bounce and make things right. Focus Kiara focus!

I will miss you all & all the great fun yum...Mmmm!

Time for me to go back to being a Godly woman. In church with my hands raised high! Fuck a ton for me in my behalf.

I will miss you all. It was fun while it lasted.

I will enjoy and per take until I move. Gotta sin while I can!

Mmmm hmmm. It has been a blast! A roller coaster of fun!

Huggs & Kisses to you all!!
Bye wish you the best beautiful
Best wishes to you. Hope all is well for you in the future. Take care
I'm gonna miss you all! Bitter sweet! Yikes!
Wishing you happiness
I'm sorry to see you go even though I haven't met you yet. It's always hard to make those life altering decisions. I don't know if it would help, but PM me if you could use a non-biased ear to listen to your troubles. Sometimes the best thing to do is talk to a stranger.
Don't know how many times I've heard this story and it usually never works with an involved lady or gent who is seeing someone. Take care of yourself Kiara, and be safe. Your RW life, kids and sanity all come first. May the Force be with you.
Wishing you happiness Originally Posted by DallasRain
+ 1
Damn....wishing you the best babe! I was one of the first to partake of your yumminess. You will be missed.
Take care babe :-9
That's so sweet. This is hard I'm really having good feedback. Ya'll are making me feel better Inow this hard time. That's all I wanted from him. I'm gonna pm you babe, bc I could use a friend! Awe. So sweet.
Thanks babe! So sweet!
I told my Republican Baptist father tonight, I don't have that great job. I'm an escourt! Surprise, surprise!! Awe heck & Yikes! He is on his way to scoop his daughter up and take her back to Michigan to save her soul! Originally Posted by Kiara Love
Damn, that's gonna be a long & awkward car ride home...

This post, your "sign off..." if I may, did sadden me & has me reflecting on my lifestyle & my choices. My past includes a LTR with a former provider that I originally met from CL. I ended our relationship around 18-months ago...that was a gas & fire explosion. And I know all about toxic. Living dangerously, all for the moment, thrill seeking, selfish tendencies...why my handle is HedonisticFool.

I don't know you & you nor me, but I hope you find your happiness & stability.

Good luck in life!!
Best of Luck! I sent you a PM
Honey, don't feel bad. There's nothing wrong with who you are or what you do. ALL OF US are dysfunctional and sinful in our own right.

There is more drama in the bible than anything you will ever find on TV or at the movies. The prophet Hosea was told to marry and have children with a "promiscuous" woman as a symbol for the unfaithfulness of the people of the land.

It may not seem like it now, but you're making the right decision. If you really need a "pick-me-up", read the Song of Solomon. It's the book right before Isaiah and just after Ecclesiastes.

Good luck.
If you REALLY need a pick me up, PM me and I'll come help you sin before you head out. Lol.

I wish you the best, but I really wanted to see you since you're right up the road. C'est la vie