Should I stay, or should I go?

I think most will vote for me to stay, but I've really grown tired of the BS and am thinking about giving a few fucktards reason to celebrate!
Opt,
Personally, I love your reviews of the girls!!!!
Personally, I don't like all the drama your involved in..
Just let it go...its only a hobby
When in doubt, reviews and girls, reviews and girls, reviews and girls.....
Oh hell no. You make me look like a fucking genius. Stick around. I've been trying to sell that idea for years and never quite closed the deal until you made a fool of yourself.
thanks.

Oh shit. I'll probably get more points now from EW since by his definition this constitutes stalking..or thread hijacking.. or whatever other kind of shit his tiny little mind can invent.
Oh hell no. You make me look like a fucking genius. Stick around. I've been trying to sell that idea for years and never quite closed the deal until you made a fool of yourself.
thanks.

Oh shit. I'll probably get more points now from EW since by his definition this constitutes stalking..or thread hijacking.. or whatever other kind of shit his tiny little mind can invent. Originally Posted by rjdiner
Ain't nothing going to make an ignorant ass look like a genius!
Hell why bother now!
Stick around you give good reviews of the girls.Thats what it's all about.
  • AAG
  • 03-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Attention Whore...

This site is full of them
Well you love to be a bad ass on the internet so why not stay around so we can laugh at your dumb ass. It's a pleasure to wake up in the morning and see what kind of foolery you have posted while in your drunken stupor the night before.

And just for the record I am home now so I will be glad to give you the chance to use your favorite word "Fucktard" to my face any time your warm beer balls give you the courage. I am sure your dick rubbing buddy moderator will give me another warning for saying this but my opinion of him is equal to what I think of you.

I look forward to visiting soon Barney. Would love to mingle and tell you what I really think. And I will appeal any decision made by your moderator buddy.
Hey Optimator!

Don't leave just yet lol

Just wanted to let you know SCRAP was in town this weekend. He wanted to meet you in person but I will not say for what. I'm sure you know what it is.

Toodles!
It sucks not having scrap around, I wonder why he got banned? Sucks
It sucks not having scrap around, I wonder why he got banned? Sucks Originally Posted by valleyguy
PM me. I can tell you why.
.......And just for the record I am home now so I will be glad to give you the chance to use your favorite word "Fucktard" to my face any time your warm beer balls give you the courage. I am sure your dick rubbing buddy moderator will give me another warning for saying this but my opinion of him is equal to what I think of you.......... And I will appeal any decision made by your moderator buddy. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Hey fucktard, who do you plan on appealing to?
It sucks not having scrap around, I wonder why he got banned? Sucks Originally Posted by valleyguy
He probably said something bad about louigi. That's all it takes in this forum anymore.
He probably said something bad about louigi. That's all it takes in this forum anymore. Originally Posted by rjdiner
You are correct!

SCRAP is banned for 6 months. He's looking forward to coming back that's for sure.
And this is why SCRAP got banned. Whatever happened to that saying your mom's in college, etc....lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1578459&page=2

Can't wait til he comes back! I miss big pimping lol