who votes for a limit of 2 new threads per day per member?

SMH, it's like the short bus broke down and the kids are playing on the blackboard in here.
What good would your "vote" be?

Or anyone's votes?

The board is privately owned and they determine what is allowed.

You don't like something leave..... or stay......

But whining?
"Still Looking" has made a valid point by posting many threads about some of our really nice providers. All of the ladies that he has called our attention to have shown themselves to have the proper manners to participate in this little area of discussion and social isolation that some of us call home.

He has had a discussion with another that always seems to be present with her overtures. Advertising may be important to all of the ladies, but being overbearing with an incessant continual presence goes beyond persistence into the areas of obstinate disruptive pretentious presentations that defeat the reason for advertising.

"Still Looking" has done an excellent job of illustrating the vast dichotomy between the two different groups of providers present here, and the class chasm between certain ladies.

His work was illustrative and polite in the presentation.

Thank you "Still Looking" keep up the good work.

JR
  • JS42
  • 01-04-2016, 04:31 PM
You're such a swell guy JR.
"Still Looking" has made a valid point by posting many threads about some of our really nice providers. All of the ladies that he has called our attention to have shown themselves to have the proper manners to participate in this little area of discussion and social isolation that some of us call home.

He has had a discussion with another that always seems to be present with her overtures. Advertising may be important to all of the ladies, but being overbearing with an incessant continual presence goes beyond persistence into the areas of obstinate disruptive pretentious presentations that defeat the reason for advertising.

"Still Looking" has done an excellent job of illustrating the vast dichotomy between the two different groups of providers present here, and the class chasm between certain ladies.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Perfect example of what I meant smh
What good would your "vote" be?

Or anyone's votes?

The board is privately owned and they determine what is allowed.

You don't like something leave..... or stay......

But whining? Originally Posted by Whispers
Heed your own advice. Gotta love those double standards. Seriously, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1597366

If his opinion doesn't matter what does yours?

But whining?

Sorry, folks, my class went out the window temporarily but at least he'll have a real target rather than trolling the boards being a jerk to other women for NO reason.
  • Fsn57
  • 01-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Heed your own advice. Gotta love those double standards. Seriously, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1597366

If his opinion doesn't matter what does yours?

But whining?

Sorry, folks, my class went out the window temporarily but at least he'll have a real target rather than trolling the boards being a jerk to other women for NO reason. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Miss SaraXXX,
I have to say your avatar is extremely distracting. I find it difficult to read what you post because my eyes keep wandering over to your pic. But I also have to admit, I really enjoy the distraction!!! Nice pic!!! Maybe its time for you to post a ThreAD.
Yeah, I really appreciate bored posters from Austin coming here to tell us how to do things.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Absurd.

You actually used the word "polite" in reference to spamming the board with all that , while ignoring all the hateful shit that started it and apparently motivated him to post the whole phone book?

Your sense of context is.... oh, fuck it... I'm sure you'll justify it with some story about how working on the A-bomb in '43 alongside Ghandi and pre-teen Elvis or some bullshit taught you a valuable lesson about hookers on the internet.

Those "valid points" seem to have counted as points towards something else: