Your favourite hotels around the world...

Bellagio, Las Vegas. Nice hotel, my favorite poker room in the world. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Oh oh, Tush. Looks like you and I might be bumpin' heads sometime.

I'll actually be hitting the WinStar later this month. You play up there?

Do we need to set up an Eccie poker night?

Cheers,
Mazo.
Do we need to set up an Eccie poker night? Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
I'd be down for an ECCIE poker night. One of the site (is it Pokerstars.net) is already running ads trying to get people to take their "home game" on-line.
I'd be down for an ECCIE poker night. One of the site (is it Pokerstars.net) is already running ads trying to get people to take their "home game" on-line. Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Foxwoods/Mohegan are just down the road from Stamford if you're still out this way. I won't play cause I'm an easy mark.
I'm considering this place for a visit. Glad to hear you liked it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
You should go.... Versailles itself is absolutely gorgeous....
Foxwoods/Mohegan are just down the road from Stamford if you're still out this way. I won't play cause I'm an easy mark. Originally Posted by SR Only
Oh...I know it! I used to be in Gales Ferry for work on the regular...WAY back in the day... About the only good thing about that was nights at the blackjack tables there.

I've heard good things about their poker room. Looking forward to checking it out first chance I get.
Ansley, looking for a stand up comedy gig? Originally Posted by discreetgent
Oh go play with your Guppy.
Oh go play with your Guppy. Originally Posted by Ansley
Damn dude! She just said your dick was a Guppy. Thats cold!
Damn dude! She just said your dick was a Guppy. Thats cold! Originally Posted by pjorourke
Now DG, you know me better than that. I would never!
Some guppies are very large.
http://www.aircav.com/sli/guppy.html
Size isn't everything.
Some guppies are very large.
http://www.aircav.com/sli/guppy.html Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
This must be MA's favourite hotel in the world. [**Getting this thread back on topic for negligent mods.**]
[**Getting this thread back on topic for negligent mods.**] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ansley was talking. Read the rules.
Great! Two mods trying to be funny and Charles trying to be a mod.
Ansley was talking. Read the rules. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I sooo love me a smart mod.
Well, apparently someone has to pick up the slack, and since I ain't gettin' laid...