Dear Santa. I've been a very good girl this year!!! Anyone else have a wishlist for Santa??? lol

Saw this and got a bit of a tingle:
Attached Images File Type: jpg examination table.jpg (41.9 KB, 699 views)
Yes please
Folds up nicely and everything!!!

http://seriouskit.com/site1/Examination_Tables.html

Anyone else have any kinky Santa wish list items?

I'd also like a couple of new (thick leather) floggers, some new vampire gloves, plus a very long kangaroo hide bullwhip.
Yes please Originally Posted by redbeard087
I know, right? Gosh ... I have clients that would just go nuts with anticipation to be tied to that examining table!!!
I'm in the mood for some new ideas!!!

Anyone else craving something for the holidays???

Has anyone tried the Venus machine for men?

https://venusformen.com/
Sybian for my lady friend with about a dozen attachments for her friends
  • Zena
  • 11-19-2016, 06:04 PM
I can't say what I want on here , it's a little too NAUGHTY ! plus I think it breaks some of the rules. Haha.
Elisabeth whispers- you are naughty !
I am NOT GETTING ON THAT TABLE !
DAMN! :○
  • Zena
  • 11-19-2016, 06:04 PM
I can't say what I want on here , it's a little too NAUGHTY ! plus I think it breaks some of the rules. Haha.
DAMN! :○
DAMN! :○ Originally Posted by Zena
OK, Zena.

If you don't wish for a bondage table (and that is some heavy duty tying down!) ... then what would be on YOUR list of goodies???

Anyone else have any kinky Wants wish list items? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You're definitely on my kinky wish list darlin.
Toys! I just want TOYS! I have a very limite supply, And I would like a door swing, or something.
I would to be put into bondage and blindfolded and be the centerpiece of a strap on gang bang as my Mistress directs it and watches.
Toys! I just want TOYS! I have a very limite supply, And I would like a door swing, or something. Originally Posted by StaceyMay

What are you missing from pandora box? good tipping ideas
One the I have not had the pleasure but the desire is to DP a lady with another gentelman. It almost happened once in LV but damn hotel security said that we were too loud and things progressed elsewhere. Not interested in playing with the gentleman just filling the lady to the max. Headed back to LV in a couple of weeks maybe some willing lady and another hobbyist is interested?
I have been naughty AND nice!!!!! LOL

I want:
a massage table
a new pair of RODEO strap-on panties
some soy candles for candle wax play
AND a nice big bottle of Jack daniels!!

I set up an amazon wishlist....wink/wink!!