Upcoming P411 Changes

Saw this in Dallas coed, thought it might be of interest here. Looks like it's about to get harder to be accepted as a client there.

Original https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2240118

Actually, you are right to a degree, and changes are in the works to clean things up and tighten up the network for both providers and clients.

The first big change coming down the pipe, is that we will soon no longer accept any client who doesn't have 2 solid P411 providers to vouch him in. We will no longer offer clients employment verification as a way to gain access to P411, so if you are hoping to join P411 via employment verification I suggest getting that done before the new year!

Also, provider requirements are going to be tightened up much more than they currently are. I have zero desire to have scammers and dingbats on P411, but it's very tricky to figure out who is going to work out well, when simply looking at an application and a review or two. We are going to start requiring additional info, and will probably be raising the age to 23 minimum.

Finally, we're planning to put something in that will allow clients and providers to vote privately (for admin eyes only!) on the other party's reputation. Once a reputation gets to a low enough level, they will be simply removed from the site for a period of time. After a return, unless things stay positive, there will be a permanent removal from P411. This will prevent drama and fighting because I'd be the only one to see the feedback, and it would be an incentive for everyone (client AND providers) to be on their best behavior at all times.

Of course, I will still always handle direct complaints personally, stepping in and taking action if I think it's warranted.

Anyway, those are some tidbits of information to take with you in regards to the future of P411.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I love that we’ll be able to rate the other members... that should get rid of the timewasters.
Thanks Spanky for this info....if P4 is going to stay elite these are good ideas.....
More interesting P411 news

Good about time!!! They have had to many problems with the cops getting into it!! Eccie needs to do that as well!