Overnighters

What are your opinion/suggestions of overnight visits? As I have not seen many ladies 2017, I am considering seeing 2017 out with a bang or in early 2018 to celebrate my birthday. I have had 2 in my hobby career and enjoyed both.
  • ndark
  • 12-11-2017, 09:19 PM
If you rarely hobby throughout the year then this sounds like a great way to make up for it! Hope it's a happy birthday!
If you rarely hobby throughout the year then this sounds like a great way to make up for it! Hope it's a happy birthday! Originally Posted by ndark
Thanks.
Happy birthday! Personally, I love overnights. I also love morning sex...

So, find a girl you like and set something up
I love overnights! I usually cook, have drinks, relax in the hot tub... And do my best to send him home weak in the knees.
Personally never had an overnight experience that had cost me. Not sure if I would to be honest for multiple reasons.

My opinion on the matter would be the two of us would have a lot of the same interests, likes, communication/discussions would need to be fluid not forced. A lady you would take out in a public setting. One that can handle herself in a classy manner as well as an all-star in the bedroom.

I like to smile, laugh, joke around and have fun in any setting so the common ground or personality in my guest would need to be similar.

Quick things that came to me while responding, needless to say I would put some thought into it and choose wisely. More than likely I would have met that person more than once before.

BCD is very important. If she'll swing from the ceiling fan, we'll get along great.
A co-ed naked slumber party is an awesome birthday treat! I love planning overnight fun...coming up with new & fun activities, and the lack of time restraints really opens up the possibilities.
Thanks for the comments. My bday is not for a couple of months but I am doing advanced planning or in case decide to to do something sooner.
Thanks for the comments. My bday is not for a couple of months but I am doing advanced planning or in case decide to to do something sooner. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
My b-day is coming up as well in about a month and a half and was contemplating either an overnight or a good double. It would be awesome to do a double overnighter, but im not totally made of money unfortunately. I do agree that there has to be at least decent chemistry for an overnighter.. We will soon see. Good luck in your endeavors.
  • cboat
  • 12-12-2017, 06:06 PM
A co-ed naked slumber party is an awesome birthday treat! I love planning overnight fun...coming up with new & fun activities, and the lack of time restraints really opens up the possibilities. Originally Posted by JaneDarling
That could be one hell of fun time even for the less gregarious like me. Who knows what might happen when some of us realize we are not the only non Adonis clones there.
May consider a shorter double session now that you mentioned it, had not considered that. Choices choices.
May consider a shorter double session now that you mentioned it, had not considered that. Choices choices. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Life is full of important ones.. 😉
  • BK
  • 12-12-2017, 10:00 PM
As a single dude its fun to have an overnight guest every now and then. I must admit I much prefer to sleep alone but that last overnight session I had there was very little sleeping done. Its nice to wake up off n on all night long and resume activities. I can sleep later.
A co-ed naked slumber party is an awesome birthday treat! I love planning overnight fun...coming up with new & fun activities, and the lack of time restraints really opens up the possibilities. Originally Posted by JaneDarling
I’ll never forget our double overnight with JdeHog!

I had so much fun!!
Sounds like a fun plan. You probably have already thought of this and have only previous friends on your short list, but in case not: I would only make an overnight visit with someone I had already met in a previous, shorter session to assure that we click at least somewhat. You want both of you to be comfortable with each other, after all. Have fun with it!