what do halfhours.........

mean to you?? what do you expect or want out of a halfhour session???
mean to you?? what do you expect or want out of a halfhour session??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I don't do half hours. I very very rarely do an hour. My minimum is 90 minutes and more usually I do 2+ hours or I don't even bother.

Thirty minutes just isn't enough time to really enjoy one's partner and what one can do with her...

Cheers,

bcg
Well for me it means that after I cum I only have another 27 minutes to kill.
Well for me it means that after I cum I only have another 27 minutes to kill. Originally Posted by cycleguy

A "great" provider will make sure every bit of your 30 minutes is spent making you feel like a king and doing more than "getting you to cum"!!!

I'm with BCG, its not about the destination, its the journey. I do 30 min on first meet if I am doubtful in a first meet but then I approach that meeting as a vetting because I am pretty damned picky. Hell it takes me 5 minutes to take my shoes off if I don't wear tennies without a velcro strap!
I'm with BCG, its not about the destination, its the journey. I do 30 min on first meet if I am doubtful in a first meet but then I approach that meeting as a vetting because I am pretty damned picky. Hell it takes me 5 minutes to take my shoes off if I don't wear tennies without a velcro strap! Originally Posted by tlswants

lol

I used not to do halfhours...but lately I have found that alot of guys prefer them.....especially first time meets!

I believe the journey is most important...so in my halfhours,I say whatever happens,happens.....just go with the flow & have fun!

ladies...do yall do/like the halfhours...why? why not?
I get alot of half hours for first meetings then after the first time i usually book 60-90 min sessions. Had one a few nights ago for 2 hrs which gives us a break time lol
Well for me it means that after I cum I only have another 27 minutes to kill. Originally Posted by cycleguy
I need to make another 5 or 6 additional accounts here to press enough "Like" buttons to appreciate this line as much as it deserves...

Well played, sir. Well played.

Cheers,

bcg
I'm with BCG, its not about the destination, its the journey. I do 30 min on first meet if I am doubtful in a first meet but then I approach that meeting as a vetting because I am pretty damned picky. Hell it takes me 5 minutes to take my shoes off if I don't wear tennies without a velcro strap! Originally Posted by tlswants
I generally read a lot of reviews for my vetting process, and I won't book if the reviews don't indicate that I'll get the level of service I want (or if there aren't any reviews), but ok... that strategy makes a certain amount of sense.

I suppose (if the lady is willing), another "option" would be something along the lines of "I'll commit to thirty minutes, but if the chemistry is right and we're really enjoying each other I might want to extend our visit an additional 30-60 minutes...". (That might even give her "motivation" to make sure you enjoy yourself, unless she's into "take the money and run"...)

Cheers,

bcg
  • Mrzip
  • 11-19-2015, 09:23 AM
I find myself doing more 1/2 hours because at my age and stage one shot is often all that is going to happen and it sometimes just more frustrating to not be able to cum twice than it is to try. I still enjoy an hour sometimes but have rarely done longer visits and when I have it was too long for me. I admit what I enjoy is the no strings sex. I just want to feel pleasured and give some pleasure then move on for the day. Conversations can be OK but it is hard to have one and not cross over that fantasy line I like to maintain. When I am in St. Louis I have done half hours with different providers just a couple of hours apart and that is great. I can cum twice with two different women and often have spent just a little more than a hour with one would have been. (I am not cheap but have a limited hobby budget).
Me zip being we are at the same stages of life I can't deny the wisdom of your double half hour approach. An hour can seem like a long time but the value I get out of it as a body worshipper is just revelling is the woman laying before me. Of course I have been disappointed before when I tell a lady what I want and they say yes but in the end they just want me to blow do they can go. They just are not comfortable or interested in letting be enjoy the view for an extended period. I may try your approach next road trip.
All great points!!!

{btw~TLS,Nice tenny shoes...lol}
Then there is the approach of just turning yourself over to Dallas and letting her control. That turns an hour pretty quick. Good vibrations!
HH are more for feeling it out for me... some providers are one and done no matter how long you book for, so why pay more if you don't get more. to find a women that is willing to do more in a HH then an hour will be in the near future.
AW Thanks T baby...you rocked!

Yogi...I always say "what happens in your time slot,happens....I have..let it all go babe and have fun"!!! I have no strict rules for what happens during playtime...I ususally just do whatever feels good for us both!My goal is to "leave us both breathless"

When I do half hours always feel "rushed" ......I do enjoy them,but they are over too quick! LOL.....I prefer 45minute and more because that way we can both reach our sexual potential!