MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace goes BSC and throws script (truly shocking) 😐

• Supra
  • 03-30-2024, 06:00 PM
MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace went BAT SHIT CRAZY and threw the script.
The FAKE OUTRAGE was so damn funny. I laughed so hard I almost spilled my guts. She is like a B grade actress. Pretty good, but you know, she ain't "believable". Oh lord they are creating a real monster with Trump.

MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace quite literally threw out her prepared script on Friday on-air while covering breaking news about a new public attack from former president Donald Trump.

Supra says: Wow, just wow

The visibly angry anchor told a panel of guests that “it’s time to do something different” when speaking about Trump’s outrageous and sometimes dangerous actions on and offline.

Supra says: I give you a B for acting skillz

Wallace picked up her news script and tossed it to her right as she explained, “I have come on the air with breaking news about requests for gag orders because of threats for judges and their kids more times than I can count today before I got ready.”

Supra says: "If you say so"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...175150159.html
Ms. Wallace is expressing her frustration that many Americans
feel.
Fuck her.

The Judge’s daughter is a dirt bag Democrat hack.

She’s fair game in a game she chose to engage in.
One more thing to rage whine about. Why don’t you focus on something actually important to discuss rather than the acting skills of a commentator on MSNBC.
One more thing to rage whine about. Why don’t you focus on something actually important to discuss rather than the acting skills of a commentator on MSNBC. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The first sentence is for a Nichole Wallace.

The other is for this Judge’s daughter.
  • Supra
  • 03-31-2024, 02:23 AM
One more thing to rage whine about. Why don’t you focus on something actually important to discuss rather than the acting skills of a commentator on MSNBC. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
It is all for theatrical purposes. This is more FALSE FAKE headline news brought to you via MSNBC, aka the Democratic Party News Network. It is HILARIOUS to watch. I nearly tossed my guts laughing. It is comical.
Ms. Wallace is expressing her frustration that many Americans
feel. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It sounds to me like Ms. Wallace is afraid that Mr. Trump will not be impleaded by the coordinated, timed avalanche of legal actions brought against him.

I don't know about rage, but she sure seems to be wining just as ineffectually as my 11 year old granddaughter.
Again she's fed up. Like most Americans with trumpfs antics.
Her segment was real and not scripted. Ms Wallace is one of the good ones on msnbc.
  • Supra
  • 03-31-2024, 11:31 AM
Again she's fed up. Like most Americans with trumpfs antics.
Her segment was real and not scripted. Ms Wallace is one of the good ones on msnbc. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I respectfully disagree. There is nothing good on or about MSNBC.
I give her a B for acting.
... Nicole there is like Lola - at the Copacabana.
Thirty (30) years ago - they used to have a meaningful show.

... But now? ...

#### Salty
Seems as though you are just >< this close to getting it. Look at the symbolism there and you can see behind the curtain:
  • acting skills
  • tossing the" script"
  • commentator vs journalist
  • look >here, not there <
It's programing and it's working on you. Fear is the secret sauce, delivered via outrage and deception.
Fuck her.

The Judge’s daughter is a dirt bag Democrat hack.

She’s fair game in a game she chose to engage in. Originally Posted by Jackie S
AKA- Fuck Them and Fuck You.

The daughter of a judge- whom she doesn't live with, and from a dormant account - is now vilified by the right-

Why?

Because they always need a reason and and excuse to act out and play the victim. Perhaps Trump should stop paying off people for sex, or non- election related activities, with election funds?

Ever think of that?

Actions have results. Consequences or rewards.

Trump has been facing a lot of the former- and has much more to atone for .
  • Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 01:54 PM
AKA- Fuck Them and Fuck You.

The daughter of a judge- whom she doesn't live with, and from a dormant account - is now vilified by the right-

Why?

Because they always need a reason and and excuse to act out and play the victim. Perhaps Trump should stop paying off people for sex, or non- election related activities, with election funds?

Ever think of that?

Actions have results. Consequences or rewards.

Trump has been facing a lot of the former- and has much more to atone for . Originally Posted by eyecu2
casting judgement on Trump for paying for sex yet you admittedly paid for sex 80 times.
wow the hypocrisy
  • Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 01:57 PM
one thing that annoys me is you people always bringing up Trump and sex and money.
Hypocrites
casting judgement on Trump for paying for sex yet you admittedly paid for sex 80 times.
wow the hypocrisy Originally Posted by Supra
IRONY... from a guested account, too!

LOLLING!