Best of luck to all I have asked for my account to be Guested

• Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 12:20 PM
I have turned my life over to Christ. I served 45 days in jail for Prostitution and learned through Jail Ministry the path of salvation.

"Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life. Wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my Victory, I believe that in my heart and make confession with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord."
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2024, 12:31 PM
I have turned my life over to Christ. I served 45 days in jail for Prostitution and learned through Jail Ministry the path of salvation.

"Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life. Wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my Victory, I believe that in my heart and make confession with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord." Originally Posted by Supra
I'm sorry you had to serve 45 days for what shouldn't be a crime. If you feel comfortable saying more before you're "guested", it would be interesting to know if you're a Texan who was charged with a state jail felony.
  • Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 01:01 PM
I'm sorry you had to serve 45 days for what shouldn't be a crime. If you feel comfortable saying more before you're "guested", it would be interesting to know if you're a Texan who was charged with a state jail felony. Originally Posted by Tiny
I am a Texan and I was charged and spent 45 days in state jail.
Class B. It was crazy. They was giving away time like candy in a store. Sting of course. Nothing underage or crazy stuff. Hired the best lawyer and he was astonished. They are not fooling around. 1st offense, not even a speeding ticket in my entire life.

Not sure if you know this, they can come after you for up to 3 years after they know you did it.
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Insane! I'm sorry that happened to you Supra. And thanks for posting that, it could save one of us from the same experience.
Texas messed with you. Sorry you got nailed. Stay away from sting ops in Texas while the reigning dipshits are going after criminals like us... that's the lesson to be learned here.

But was this experience why you changed your avatar to a "photo" of Jesus Christ?

Back in the day, Christians posting on this whooker board would claim that to be blasphemous, or "an abhorrent attack on Christianity" to use words you penned just yesterday.

I'm not Christian but would tread lightly on that fine line if I was. Chit, because I'm not Christian I stay TF away from that fine line.

Good luck on your heavenly quest.
  • Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 04:15 PM
Texas messed with you. Sorry you got nailed. Stay away from sting ops in Texas while the reigning dipshits are going after criminals like us... that's the lesson to be learned here.

But was this experience why you changed your avatar to a "photo" of Jesus Christ?

Back in the day, Christians posting on this whooker board would claim that to be blasphemous, or "an abhorrent attack on Christianity" to use words you penned just yesterday.

I'm not Christian but would tread lightly on that fine line if I was. Chit, because I'm not Christian I stay TF away from that fine line.

Good luck on your heavenly quest. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I will pray for you. Say, if I get to the Pearly Gates before you do, I will put in a recommendation.
Yup...that's Texas...nuf said
I applaud the OP and letting folks here know the penalties he had to pay. I don't agree with jail for non violent offenses of the nature of Johns etc, but serves a good reminder to those fellow Texans to take heed. Sound like Paxton wants to jail up gents who suffer the affliction of aroused passion.
Some of you guys really need to learn when you are being trolled. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a damn duck... that's all I will say in this thread.
Ye Christ! ... Will one o' you blokes please explain to me
what "guested" means... Thanks.

#### Salty
Looks like no need to be concerned if the OP has a guest account, or not.

He lasted about a week this time around.
Some of you guys really need to learn when you are being trolled. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a damn duck... that's all I will say in this thread. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No shit, this Born Again Wacko did just about everything but call ‘em Faggots on his Easter Egg threAD.

So the man could hire the “astonished best lawyer” and couldn’t avoid doing jail time for a man who’s never even had a speeding ticket for a first offender of anything?
I think the story is moot. Trolls gonna troll.