Christie tells Willard no .. then what?

• CJ7
  • 11-01-2012, 11:16 AM
so what does he do? Leaves Iowa, flys back to Ohio and sets up a Faux Relief center .. thats how you campaign when you say you wouldnt out of respect for the hurricane situation .. funny thing it just so happens he picked Ohio for a relief center, a state thats imperative he get as much exposure as possible ...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins...m-relief-event
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2012, 12:35 PM
crickets?

imagine that.
He was worried about the Cayman Islands and the hurricane.
What are you talking about? I don't think you know either. Care to show us where Christie told Romney to stay away or where Romney offered to come to New Jersey ( a state he is not going to carry)? Damn! You guys are getting desperate.
  • CJ7
  • 11-01-2012, 12:53 PM
What are you talking about? I don't think you know either. Care to show us where Christie told Romney to stay away or where Romney offered to come to New Jersey ( a state he is not going to carry)? Damn! You guys are getting desperate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you need to get out more teach ...
A $5,000 Shopping Run to Walmart Turned Romney's Campaign Stop into a 'Relief Event'

Mitt Romney was really concerned that his "Storm Relief Event" in Kettering, Ohio yesterday would look like a dud, so he and his team stocked their donation tables with $5,000 worth of supplies at Walmart. The props, according to Buzzfeed's McKay Coppins, were things like granola bars, canned food, and diapers which were strategically placed to make sure that the photographs taken at Romney's "Storm Relief" campaign didn't a show very un-busy, un-stocked relief table (what else do you expect when you give people short notice to donate their canned goods?). But ... but ... look at how pretty all those fake donations look:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/polit...f-event/58529/

^perfect!! LOLOL!!!
Crickets...... no answer huh?
What are you talking about? I don't think you know either. Care to show us where Christie told Romney to stay away or where Romney offered to come to New Jersey ( a state he is not going to carry)? Damn! You guys are getting desperate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Carrying or not carrying the state should not be relevant. Another example of how he doesn't give a shit about anyone who doesn't help with his cause. I guess he'll be the President of the 53%, just like he clearly stated. But that's OK, we'll be asking on a regular basis where are the jobs and where is the deficit and debt reduction. He won't deliver on either promise (and many more). Mitt is just another run of the mill politician put in place by the establishment to continue screwing the U.S. If you haven't noticed over the last decades there is no difference in how both parties behave, just in how they campaign to get your vote.

I hope I'm wrong, because unlike the GOP, I want the President to succeed so the country succeeds and I sure hope that if Dems get in the way, any one who's left is voted out in the next election cycle.
  • CJ7
  • 11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
good one JD

you waited 12 hours to play the cricket card

youre a moron.