Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage
Mutual Touch
HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, darkish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'5, curvy but not overweight. Nice ass and tits that you can play with
Recommendation: Yes
I see there’s a Wen in Coraopolis. The only massage I see in Baden is Lavender.
They are all run by the same people
So, this is second review stating Cindy has gotten back into the pleasure game. Can anyone else confirm by public or private msg? I'm tempted to relive the glory days with her if she actually is letting guys roam around her world again. I'm skeptical since her actions prior to these Baden reviews had been very nun-like the previous couple years.
Oh no , Cindy is like she was when she started out in the game. Just crazy wild . At least she is with me! If you like big fits she has them. I know for a while there she wasn’t even doing HJ’s . But now she is back to her old self.
I see her and the ladies who work with/for her all the time, at all 3 of their locations. I've never had a problem with getting a H.E. I think it's just being polite and generous. And ive been seeing her for almost a year now
  • 93phl
  • 05-29-2024, 09:03 PM
I believe she owns the “family” maasage place on camp Horne across from the ice cream place. Does the HE exist there as well?