Yet another of M T Brain Socket's "kinder, gentler, lefty-loos" attacks another restaurant patron

since i have empty pockets on ignore, someone tell me if he posted anything of 1N73LL1G3NC3.

No? ok. thanks.

I bet he can’t sleep at night because of that, WEE WEE
I bet he can’t sleep at night because of that, WEE WEE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i bet i am your ninja nightmare and you must try harder to be a bitch.

your hog carcass will be roasted for illegals and placed in the desert so illegals can feast upon your dead ass. then they will be deported.

i know your habits, assup. you try to be a ninja poster. i see you. bitch.
since i have empty pockets on ignore, someone tell me if he posted anything of 1N73LL1G3NC3.

No? ok. thanks.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wow! You are almost as obsessed with me as Gey Rey is with Luke.
If only Luke and I liked пидор's, we could double date.
I guess you are gonna have to keep each other happy unless Lusty and IB wanna fill in for us.
I saw it mentioned on a news site, that SUPPOSEDLY an anonymous witness has come forward, claiming the teens were being verbally racist towards the guy who pulled the hat off that one kid.. So 'deserved what he had coming his way. However, with how many of these so called anonymous sources, are IMO Bull, i want a NAME AND VIDEO proof, before i believe it.
UPDATE:

Man accused of grabbing ‘MAGA’ cap, throwing drink in teen’s face indicted

Bexar County court records show Kino Jimenez was indicted Wednesday on a charge of theft of person, which is a state jail felony.

(San Antonio)
Now lets see if he actually gets any punishment over it, or will the judge issue a 'slap' on the wrist.
Yeah, this thread is closed. It’s filled with way too many hateful, bullying comments to allow to continue going forward. Start a new thread if you wish.