Date: 10/19/2023
Name: Lyla
Contact Info: +52 81-8372-8596
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/p/CleopS-CL...0076181649368/
General Area: Calle Isaac garza 421, Centro
Activities: BBBJ, DATO, CFS, COF
Hair Length and Color: Black and to her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Short, thin, tan, natural bod, pretty face, and a few tats.
Recommendation: Yes
Just for the benefit of you procrastinators who have not you made the trip to Monterrey, this session with Lyla cost Malik about $58 US at the current exchange rate. Monterrey is not that difficult to get to and it’s pretty easy to find your way around. I’ve found excuses to make five trips there already in 2023. I’m still carrying $5000 pesos leftover from my November trip. I didn’t bother to exchange it because I know I’ll be back soon. If you live in Texas it’s a few hours drive to the Mexican border, and then a few hour bus ride to Monterrey, where a smorgasbord of nubile Latina teenagers who will treat you like a millionaire await. Forget Tijuana. You have to fly to California and most of the girls require condoms for blow jobs. Monterrey is the next monger hotspot. Why wait years to get to Angeles City or Phuket or San Jose Costa Rica when Monterrey is so convenient? And your cell phone works fine there. You old lady doesn’t even have to know you’ve left the country.