Love field ?

Anyone noticed action near Love Field the last couple of months ? I was approached by a couple of car girls, twice, on different days, just after Thanksgiving. Not my thing (since the HH days 10 years ago), but I thought it was unusual for that area.

I don't work in that area any more since the new year, but thought I would post about it. Both times the girls were really uptight, cautious, were asking a lot of personal info questions after rolling up next to you at a light. Trying to engage you in a conversation, gain control of the situation and looking all around like they were very, very nervous.

I can understand the caution, but my hobby sense was sending up flares right and left. The old adage still holds true for me, if my hobby sense says pass, I listen. I wouldn't have partaken anyway, but, they were coming on really strong.

I married a great woman that took me out of the game, but I would still read ASPD just for entertainment. Finally found this place after a search. What happened to ASPD ?
ASPD was shut down a few weeks ago after the founder passed away...
I've seen SW activity at NW Highway & Webb Chapel, otherwise that's it. Any particular area you're referring to?