What's up with Whataburger

http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertai...#photo-6875722

Should it matter how she gets the money to want to buy a franchise?
Is it the fact of where she got her money or the fact that they don't want to their franchises to become targets of extremist assholes? IJS
Id love to Fuck her while eating a #3 extra veggies whatasized with a root beer 2 jalapenos and a small strawberry milk shake to pour on my.....whoa I better stop I'm getting hungry!
Attached Images File Type: jpg U07ccv2-picsay.jpg (143.9 KB, 509 views)
She doesn't really want to own a frenchize. If she did, then she would have been quiet and purchased one when no one was really looking.

She does LOVE media attention which is why she keeps pushing social and cultural buttons.
+1
Wataburger Franchise owners are family members.
It has no plans to offer stores/franchise oppurtunities to the public.
This girl is making the most out of her 15 min.
Almost ALL franchise agreements & many professional licences have a clause about
Moral turpitude. Thus a way to terminate at franchise agreement --- and pay lawyers bi
g bucks!!

Moral turpitude is a legal concept in the United States and some other countries that refers to "conduct that is considered contrary to community standards of justice, honesty or good morals."
Despite not being able to own her own franchise, wish she was on this site. I could bring her an A1 Thick n Hearty Whatasized combo. I'm sure it's her ATF.
I'll have the Extra-Juicy.
I like the Patty Melt!
Wonder if she eats bacon?
She should go for Chick Fil A.
Maybe one of those Jarrod specials at Subway.