houston coming to SA .. LOCATION REQUEST

Where is a good location or area of San Antonio that I should get the best business...
rather what part of San Antonio is the easiest to get to from most of San Antonio

Thinking Med Center
Welcome to San Antonio, it will be nice to see you again! The medical center is my favorite place to see providers, the airport area has its plus and minus
Down town has parking problems and is generally not as productive
LEO may be watching the airport area now as they busted the two pimps for trafficing young girls near 281 & 410 last week. That area may be a little hot right now to be conducting business. Stay safe!
First off, u r HOT!!!! Now to be honest the medical center is somewhat safer than the rest. For obvious reasons you'll know to stay away from the trashy hotels. Cops are always patrolling those select few. The medical center is your best bet though. Stay safe and happy hobbying!
Welcome to San Antonio, it will be nice to see you again! The medical center is my favorite place to see providers, the airport area has its plus and minus
Down town has parking problems and is generally not as productive Originally Posted by milo
I completely agree with this. Have a good trip!
There's a sticky for that...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937

Hope you have a great visit!
Enjoy San Antonio!
When come I normally stay in the airport area, years ago
Medical center area..
I have been in the hobby for 17 years in SA and by far medical center always tops this type of poll with airport area #2.
I have been in the hobby for 17 years in SA and by far medical center always tops this type of poll with airport area #2. Originally Posted by uparoundnoon
^^^^ this ! And I got 30 years in San Antonio ^^^^
Just stay away from the cheap places and you'll be fine. Make sure there are no colored roofs, numbers in the name, or 1 star rated. Medical or airport area should be fine.
^^ what he said..
I will go see you anywhere in SA!
Airport/Med Center work for most gents ... make sure you

1) screen carefully

2) check multiple sites for best hotel prices

3) check for my pm about the "you know what!" in my signature