Weather throws Meet & Greet some curves ... wearing white, red, blue, black and some great northern exposure

Neeedless to say, the three dozen folks definitely enjoyed the snow on the patio, and maybe even some snowballing (the ones scraped off the ground, of course!) along with some wonderful camaraderie and fellowship.

Call this event

"SnowAntonio"

but who knew!

Of course, the sudden weather turn took many folks by surprise (not the ony surprise but we coped successfully, I hope, and our servers and bartenders and cooks kept us busy eating and drinking in between staring at the folks enjoying the falling flakes and raindrops.

Per the usual, only those present may disclose their attendance.

Important details about the 2018 event schedule will be dispatched soon by em and pm.

Stay tuned!
Great evening ck. Thanks for another good event
  • jBa$$
  • 12-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Got there a bit late...snow and other surprises.... Look forward to next one
I got there late too... most everyone was gone by the time I made it. Maybe next time.
I arrived late myself but partying with those still there was icing on my best hobby day. Snow and a hot babe, good times.
Had a great time. Had to leave early because of the weather. Thanks again ck for another great event.
I enjoyed myself at the snow storm social. Good times. Thanks CK!
Fun time in the snow social. Thanks CK for putting it all together.
In spite of being under the weather and the blizzard that occurred during the social, I had a great time with some lovely ladies and always a lot of laughs when the #Pussy Posse members gets together. Got a lil crazy near the end so we decided to cut out earlier than usual. Thanks for putting this together on such short notice CK.
And I was in San Antonio yesterday too.
For those who missed my Christmas dress

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
For those who missed my Christmas dress

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Think I’d prefer what’s under the wrapper more
Think I’d prefer what’s under the wrapper more Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Well sugar, as the saying goes, " Everything is for sale."
♡♡♡
Think I’d prefer what’s under the wrapper more Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
I took the liberty of unwrapping that particular gift Thursday evening. What I found underneath was delicious and fun. As I mentioned earlier in the thread it was my best hobby day, ever.

Thank you for a wonderful day, Ms. Skye.
Well sugar, as the saying goes, " Everything is for sale."
♡♡♡ Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Someday dear; my millennials think Xmas time is when they get the rest of my $$$ they haven’t already sucked away during the year. Wake me when it’s January...