SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

What?

I am thinking trillions via business and you are thinking hooker/suck the right dick/lick the right pussy con money away RIG CJOHNNY54 ZERO ... that not algebra 1=x or is it x=1
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM longs for the days when he could be whipped like the pig he is by the Pharaohs of Old Egypt.

What is he saying? Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Only his mother knows, lol.

Jim
The OP writes and thinks like a slave descendant.

Incoherent disorganized bullshit. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Hahahahahahaha................ ............

Jim
coherent is not his language. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
WTF, says he makes more sense than most, lol.

Jim
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM longs for the days when he could be whipped like the pig he is by the Pharaohs of Old Egypt.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you threw in a stinky pig in Thor's thread? wow! LOL!
Only his mother knows, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I wouldn't go their, THOR might strike you down or someoneelse does it and said I type it an it happen.

you threw in a stinky pig in Thor's thread? wow! LOL! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
you don't believe everything you here do you? their lots of rumor now with tongue technology ... like president are fake ... this is my land, my ancestor left it for me and is now back ... the crab is off doing the full moon or was that moon in the playoff
delete this post
EVERYTHING - evolve around the CONGO - MOVIE " THE NETWORK - WEB " - the RUMOR, drugging/poison etc
RUN A OP: $0.25 in the video game that cost $0.50 to play ... vs. TRILLIONS years hmmm? finder fee setup fee ( [ 33%+-33%], 34%) CON WO/MAN - GOOD LORD ATE w/FORK finger w/o part touch fies - shit 2 time already
the CLIP from titanic: LEO front vessel - look like cjohnny54 vessel:
btw: HENRY and other would be DR. JERKLE/MR. HDYLE drug fucxing con wo/man - that why it call
?
NARUTO: THE EYES OF TRILLIONS .
World's Biggest Hostage Situation ... hmmm