Toys for Bad Girls

This morning, on the way home from a romp with one of my favorite ladies, I stopped by the Starbucks inside the Crossroads Super Target for my caffeine fix. Directly in front of me in line were mom, dad, and toddler daughter waiting to place their order.

Whatever the impatient toddler did -- I didn't catch it -- dad had to discipline her. A few minutes later, she was badgering him to head to the toy section.

"You were a bad girl," he gently but firmly replied. "Only good girls get toys."

I was tempted to interject:

"I appreciate you taking your fathering seriously, but that's not true: I was just with a bad girl who has lots of toys!"

In the interest of keeping it entertaining, all you bad girls out there, over to you -- what is your favorite toy(s)?
I love, love, LOVE toys!!! In mho bad girls have the best ones.. My favorite??.. there was a time when I would have said my magic wand or my big fat 8" dildo (both still favorites), but I have come to believe there is nothing better than a Wartenburg wheel in the hand of a creative playmate. It's a very fine line between pleasure and pain!
How can one choose a favorite?! I love all my toys and getting new ones.

Sincerely,
A VERY Bad Girl
RR
My hitachi bonnie

It can turn me into a very very bad girl
I love to be with a lady that enjoys toys...

I happen to have a Wartenburg wheel...among other things
I love, love, LOVE toys!!! In mho bad girls have the best ones.. My favorite??.. there was a time when I would have said my magic wand or my big fat 8" dildo (both still favorites), but I have come to believe there is nothing better than a Wartenburg wheel in the hand of a creative playmate. It's a very fine line between pleasure and pain! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
I had to google waterburg wheel. It showed it as a,medical device used by neurologists! I scrolled further and figured it out!

My new waternburg wheel should arrive by Thursday of this week...

RR
I love to be with a lady that enjoys toys...

I happen to have a Wartenburg wheel...among other things Originally Posted by Gemini59
That could make for an interesting distraction during an interview
I had to google waterburg wheel. It showed it as a,medical device used by neurologists! I scrolled further and figured it out!

My new waternburg wheel should arrive by Thursday of this week...

RR Originally Posted by Randyredhead
Lol!! Have fun Randy! 😘
I love clit stimulators... Not too big of a vibrator/dildo fan, I prefer the real deal there
That could make for an interesting distraction during an interview Originally Posted by touchofheaven
Ms Heaven, come to think of it, I’m sure it certainly would indeed
My new waternburg wheel should arrive by Thursday of this week... Originally Posted by Randyredhead
I can hardly wait, Randy: It should make one helluva pizza slicer!
Amazon with toys... who wouldn't th like that???
I buy most of my toys on Amazon!
I would love to see any or all of you on a QVC commercial hawking these items.
Good girls get teddy bears.. bad girls get teddy’s.
Operators are standing by.
Hmmmm that would be interesting..