Encounter: BOA is a cuite, new to Dallas

Date: 10/14/18
Name: BOA
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill near Harry Hines
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: Body Worship, CBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: The descriptions of her from others reviews have been spot on. Tall, around 5'6. About 120. Gorgeous natural C cups that were really nice.And yes a small bush.
Recommendation: Yes
Boa is great! gorgeous breasts like you say, I tried my best to describe them, but words can't take the place of "live and in your face", LOL.. you really have to see them, feel them, suck them to appreciate how great Boa's breasts really are.

FULL bush, uncut.

by the way, when I saw BOA, I thought of the Bank of America stock symbol, LOL..

I am going to get a few shares of BOA this week. Lol
Boa is great! gorgeous breasts like you say, I tried my best to describe them, but words can't take the place of "live and in your face", LOL.. you really have to see them, feel them, suck them to appreciate how great Boa's breasts really are.

FULL bush, uncut.

by the way, when I saw BOA, I thought of the Bank of America stock symbol, LOL..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Didn't speak english that well. With her being so new didn't force the issue.
She sound like a fascinating young lady.. All her reviews good. I will make sure and bring floss, lol
New rookies are fun.