Any mechanics on the board? Please help.

So, I'm currently having an issue with my vehicle.

Can't determine if its the power steering or wheel bearings,

I need help identifying the problem so I can get it fixed, but I want the TRUTH because I know how some auto shops are when it comes to women.

I am not asking for an exchange of services for my car to be fixed,

I am personally just looking for a honest diagnosis so I can take care of the actual problem. I am so annoyed with this whinning noise!!!

I am only searching on here because I just experienced this with another mechanic at an auto shop,I brought my car in and he stated it was a CV axle issue - so I replaced both of my front ones & I STILL HAVE THIS PROBLEM, wasted $600 for parts & labor and I don't want to go through this again!

If you work, own, or really good with cars and you are located in the 90/1604 area, or if you are within reasonable distance I can always come by.

Let me know, please! Send a PM or text 210-740-0279

XOXO,

QM
Power steering noises typically can also be heard when the car is in park and the wheel is turned back and forth. For CV joints or bearing issues, the car needs to be moving.
If its shaking while you drive it may be as simple as an unbalanced or out of round tire, I would start there. If it persist after it could be a wheel bearing. While the car is lifted with wheels off the ground push hard on the top side of the tire. If the is any movement inward the bearing is bad.
Wait, what? You want a free diagnosis....and you charge us how much an hour?
Wait, what? You want a free diagnosis....and you charge us how much an hour? Originally Posted by tpepsi
I never said FREE, I asked for HONEST.

Of course PAYMENT is involved, silly buns.

Since you're so concerned like you're the one coming out of pocket.

You can dismiss yourself to the next thread.
Power steering noises typically can also be heard when the car is in park and the wheel is turned back and forth. For CV joints or bearing issues, the car needs to be moving. Originally Posted by SARufus
Okay, its power steering then.

Because I can turn it in park and it makes a noise
Pay the man.
Pay the man. Originally Posted by tpepsi

Obviously, smh.

Wow you never know how grown a man is until he starts to gain clout off of a hooker board, get a grip sugar.

Grow up. Stop jumping to conclusions, maybe you should read or ask questions before making false statements.

If you aren't even a mechanic or willing to help me indentify the problem, then your 2 cents can be kept in your pocket. Or toss then to another provider who is more than willing to hear it.
Like I'm seeking for help on finding out what the problem is on my car not seeking rent money lmfao seriously get it together
If you aren't even a mechanic or willing to help me indentify the problem, then your 2 cents can be kept in your pocket. Originally Posted by QueenMariah

Thank you for playing, but try again. Ima gonna empty out my pockets and make sure you get your car fixed.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-03-2018, 02:17 PM
Okay, its power steering then.

Because I can turn it in park and it makes a noise Originally Posted by QueenMariah
If the noise only occurs when you turn the steering wheel then you may just be low on power steering fluid. Have you checked its level? If you have enough fluid then another possibility is the power steering pump itself.
Power steering noises typically can also be heard when the car is in park and the wheel is turned back and forth. For CV joints or bearing issues, the car needs to be moving. Originally Posted by SARufus
+1 Rufus
. I just experienced this with another mechanic at an auto shop,I brought my car in and he stated it was a CV axle issue - so I replaced both of my front ones & I STILL HAVE THIS PROBLEM, wasted $600 for parts & labor and I don't want to go through this again!
If they were to fix the problem you mentioned & didn't... tell them to get their happy azz in gear & # 1 have them give you your $$ back of # 2... FIX IT.

If you paid with a major credit card... have the CC company refund your $$... that will get their attention FAST!!!
Buy the parts and barter for the labor once it is fixed to your satisfaction.
If they were to fix the problem you mentioned & didn't... tell them to get their happy azz in gear & # 1 have them give you your $$ back of # 2... FIX IT.

If you paid with a major credit card... have the CC company refund your $$... that will get their attention FAST!!! Originally Posted by Weissach

This! ^^ go in there and nicely but firmly give them a "What the fuck?" And tell them to fix your car. They are supposed to be the professionals. If they don't, then give them nasty reviews all over so people can be warned