Woke moderators

I have come back from being banned over the last three months. My crime? I supposedly accused several members of these site of being nazis. I was accused of making racist statements because of that. The moderator is an ignorant ass. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe was a nazi, Idi Amin of Uganda was a nazi and both of them were black African nationalists. There are two real nazis; those from the 1930s who are mostly dead and those who support tyrannical, oppressive regimes that stifle human freedom. There is a third nazi and that is a conservative that is beating a liberal (metaphonically) in an argument.
The modern Nazi can be any race or creed. They want to make the citizen a vassal of the government. They want to take away free speech through intimidation and fear. They want to disarm the populace. They want to control all activity through rationing healthcare, commerce, and access to life's requirements.

Since Nazi is no longer implies racism among educated people, the moderator owes me an apology, free premium service, and a blow job (I choose the provider).
Mostly dead? I've never heard of that one. I always thought it was kinda final. Welcome back, misfit.
Welcome back. Seems like it will be a short stay.
It might be. Time for talk is over.

But then again, the only person I've accused of anything is the moderator of being woke and/or ignorant. Tell me that is in the rules.

But then again, the only person I've accused of anything is the moderator of being woke and/or ignorant. Tell me that is in the rules. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I’ve been banned more than you. I don’t call balls and strikes here. Good luck Bro.
Mostly dead? I've never heard of that one. I always thought it was kinda final. Welcome back, misfit. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Read (or watch for the cliff notes version) The Princess Bride.
I have come back from being banned over the last three months. My crime? I supposedly accused several members of these site of being nazis. I was accused of making racist statements because of that. The moderator is an ignorant ass. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe was a nazi, Idi Amin of Uganda was a nazi and both of them were black African nationalists. There are two real nazis; those from the 1930s who are mostly dead and those who support tyrannical, oppressive regimes that stifle human freedom. There is a third nazi and that is a conservative that is beating a liberal (metaphonically) in an argument.
The modern Nazi can be any race or creed. They want to make the citizen a vassal of the government. They want to take away free speech through intimidation and fear. They want to disarm the populace. They want to control all activity through rationing healthcare, commerce, and access to life's requirements.

Since Nazi is no longer implies racism among educated people, the moderator owes me an apology, free premium service, and a blow job (I choose the provider). Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

But then again, the only person I've accused of anything is the moderator of being woke and/or ignorant. Tell me that is in the rules. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Uh, apparently it is because I got points against me for suggesting that a moderator was giving to much slack to a particular poster in what I thought was a reasonable tone and was accused of "dis-respect to a Mod". I was stunned!

I hope for your sake the rules have changed. I admire your chutzpah and standing up for yourself but as they say, it is their board and they can make any rules they want reasonable ( to us ) or not.
I was just warned about disrespecting a moderator. No defense about his actions. I may have had a long military career but I always had a problem with giving respect because having a penny-ante position.
I was just warned about disrespecting a moderator. No defense about his actions. I may have had a long military career but I always had a problem with giving respect because having a penny-ante position. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Maybe a long military career but not a very successful one if that sailor in pic represents you. After 12 plus years and already an E=5.
So your response is only an ad hominem attack. Of course, it is obvious that the photo does not reflect my final paygrade when I left. When you run afoul of an alcoholic superior that costs you a chevron. It was reinstated four months later and I made CPO before being medically retired. That doesn't show up in the photo doesn't it. Then again, I did so much better than Hunter Biden. I'm not one to brag but I do have those little ribbons that indicate that I did do something right. Also the Surface Warfare and Air Warfare devices. In any event, you can kiss my ass.
I was just informed that the political movement that Hitler was part of is offensive and cannot be written on this site. So our woke moderators are in the business of censoring political opinion and historical analysis. So much for freedom and common sense.
I'm waiting for a description of what else is forbidden to say or think. Think of Winston Smith's lunch time friend in the novel "1984". He was in the same business as our moderators.
I was just informed that the political movement that Hitler was part of is offensive and cannot be written on this site. So our woke moderators are in the business of censoring political opinion and historical analysis. So much for freedom and common sense.
I'm waiting for a description of what else is forbidden to say or think. Think of Winston Smith's lunch time friend in the novel "1984". He was in the same business as our moderators. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And people here complain about Parler!!!!!
I'm waiting for a description of what else is forbidden to say or think. Think of Winston Smith's lunch time friend in the novel "1984". He was in the same business as our moderators. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
About three years ago I asked the then moderator of this forum for a list of "forbidden words or phrases." I asked him (politely) in the pinned thread for such question.

He responded (paraphrasing) that other than the "N word" there was no list and there would never be a list and made some comments that suggested further questioning on the matter would irritate him. So I let it go.

It makes sense to have such a list. I understand that the moderators are likely just volunteer labor and don't want to run and update a list (and the process that may entail) everytime a new forbidden word might be used. I also takes away the descretion of how they may be feeling that day. This also wasn't to preclude giving points for other rule violations.

You know this but choose your battles wisely. Good to know that there is another "N" word. I will RTM it appropriately. The Progressives on the board like to use it frequently.
About three years ago I asked the then moderator of this forum for a list of "forbidden words or phrases." I asked him (politely) in the pinned thread for such question.

He responded (paraphrasing) that other than the "N word" there was no list and there would never be a list and made some comments that suggested further questioning on the matter would irritate him. So I let it go.

It makes sense to have such a list. I understand that the moderators are likely just volunteer labor and don't want to run and update a list (and the process that may entail) everytime a new forbidden word might be used. I also takes away the descretion of how they may be feeling that day. This also wasn't to preclude giving points for other rule violations.

You know this but choose your battles wisely. Good to know that there is another "N" word. I will RTM it appropriately. The Progressives on the board like to use it frequently. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Make it retroactive. YR would be banned for 10 lifetimes.