Trump calls the Turtle a “dumb son of a bitch”!!!!!!!!

Historical Footage of Mitch McConnell's first time entering the Senate Chambers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKlpRG6tweo
I don't like McConnell (never have), but McConnell has been "dumb" enough to become (and remain) the Senate Leader (Majority or Minority) for the GOP side, before, during, and after Trump was in office. Have to give the devil his due.
I don't like McConnell (never have), but McConnell has been "dumb" enough to become (and remain) the Senate Leader (Majority or Minority) for the GOP side, before, during, and after Trump was in office. Have to give the devil his due. Originally Posted by SecretE
Trump did more positive things for this country in 4yrs than Turtle has done in his career. Mitch did get rich like a good Deep Stater does.
  • Tiny
  • 04-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Addison Mitchell McConnell, Jr. kicks ass. Trump's trying to shift the blame for giving control of the Senate to the Democrats on a silver platter, when he's the dumb son of a bitch who did that.
  • Tiny
  • 04-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Trump did more positive things for this country in 4yrs than Turtle has done in his career. Mitch did get rich like a good Deep Stater does. Originally Posted by bambino
Like what? The corporate tax cut? Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had a bigger hand in that.

Put the screws to China? Well, you wouldn't know that from their GDP growth. We didn't put a dent in their economy, and American consumers and companies paid the tariffs, not the Chinese.

Border security? Biden's undone everything Trump did. It looks like the wall will never be finished. Which is a mistake, but Democrats are a wasteful lot. They're going to blow an extra $6 trillion this year, a lot of which will be spent foolishly. They won't bat an eye about doing something else stupid, like walking away from a wall that's 80% finished.
Like what? The corporate tax cut? Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had a bigger hand in that.

Put the screws to China? Well, you wouldn't know that from their GDP growth. We didn't put a dent in their economy, and American consumers and companies paid the tariffs, not the Chinese.

Border security? Biden's undone everything Trump did. It looks like the wall will never be finished. Which is a mistake, but Democrats are a wasteful lot. They're going to blow an extra $6 trillion this year, a lot of which will be spent foolishly. They won't bat an eye about doing something else stupid, like walking away from a wall that's 80% finished. Originally Posted by Tiny
Ryan and McConnel had to be dragged into the tax fight. It was Trumps plan and he pushed them. Just like he pushed warp speed and the partnership with public companies to restock PPE. Energy independence. Destroyed ISIS. Kept us out of wars. Brought troops home. 4 peace deals in the Middle East. Energy independence. And yes, he tightened up the border including building the wall. Got us out of the Paris accords and the Iran deal. Both terrible for our country. Chinas GDP was shrinking not growing in double digits. I’ll give Mitch credit for pushing judges. He was good with that. Do you actually think China preferred Trump for 4 more years instead of Biden?

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1WX05A
You can't be surprised that Mr. Trump, former distinguished president of the United States, has come up with another name calling metaphor. How many is that now......500 ? It would be great to start a list. A few:

Rosie O'Donnell.......fat little pig
Sen Marco Rubio.......little Marco
You can't be surprised that Mr. Trump, former distinguished president of the United States, has come up with another name calling metaphor. How many is that now......500 ? It would be great to start a list. A few:

Rosie O'Donnell.......fat little pig
Sen Marco Rubio.......little Marco Originally Posted by VitaMan
He underestimated Rosie. She’s a huge pig. And Rubio was insulting Trump during the primaries too. But Trump just endorsed him for his Senate run. I doubt he’d endorse Rosie for anything. Because she is a big, miserable pig.
Trump is a dumb son of a bitch too....

and fat
Trump is a dumb son of a bitch too....

and fat Originally Posted by matchingmole
He’s taller than you. And smarter.
  • Tiny
  • 04-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Ryan and McConnel had to be dragged into the tax fight. It was Trumps plan and he pushed them. Just like he pushed warp speed and the partnership with public companies to restock PPE. Energy independence. Destroyed ISIS. Kept us out of wars. Brought troops home. 4 peace deals in the Middle East. Energy independence. And yes, he tightened up the border including building the wall. Got us out of the Paris accords and the Iran deal. Both terrible for our country. Chinas GDP was shrinking not growing in double digits. I’ll give Mitch credit for pushing judges. He was good with that. Do you actually think China preferred Trump for 4 more years instead of Biden?

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1WX05A Originally Posted by bambino
Paul Ryan pushed the tax cuts harder than anyone. Chinese GDP growth was 6.9% per year when Trump took office and 6.5% when he left. The Reuters article describes it slowing to 6.0%. Otherwise good points, although I've got mixed feelings about the Iran deal. They probably made more progress towards developing nuclear weapons than they would have if the U.S. had stayed in the treaty.
Paul Ryan pushed the tax cuts harder than anyone. Chinese GDP growth was 6.9% per year when Trump took office and 6.5% when he left. The Reuters article describes it slowing to 6.0%. Otherwise good points, although I've got mixed feelings about the Iran deal. They probably made more progress towards developing nuclear weapons than they would have if the U.S. had stayed in the treaty. Originally Posted by Tiny
I said Chinas GDP went backwards under Trump instead of gains, that happened. Both Ryan and McConnell benefited from Trump. Ryan on the tax’s, McConnell on judges. Ryan was around 36yrs ad didn’t get much done until Trump. Same for the Turtle. Neither are very dynamic people.,
I said Chinas GDP went backwards under Trump instead of gains, that happened. Originally Posted by bambino
No it didn't, except for Q1 2020 and that was primarily due to covid shutdowns. For 2020 as a whole, China claims their economy wound up with a 2.3% real gain, down from 5.82% growth in 2019, 6.73% in 2018 and 6.95% in 2017.

Your Reuters link confirms a growth slowdown, not an outright gdp decline or shrinkage.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rate-in-china/
  • Tiny
  • 04-11-2021, 10:37 PM
No it didn't, except for Q1 2020 and that was primarily due to covid shutdowns. For 2020 as a whole, China claims their economy wound up with a 2.3% real gain, down from 5.82% growth in 2019, 6.73% in 2018 and 6.95% in 2017.

Your Reuters link confirms a growth slowdown, not an outright gdp decline or shrinkage.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rate-in-china/ Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm looking at a series on Bloomberg that shows Quarterly YoY% change in GDP. They show a 1Q 2020 decline of 6.8% (YoY). And bizarrely a 6.5% YoY increase from 4Q2019 to 4Q2020! During Covid! Which makes you think maybe the Commie bastards are lying.

This should also appear on the National Bureau of Statistics of China's web site, but when I try to go there Google Chrome tells me someone's potentially going to hijack my computer if I proceed. So no link, you'll have to take my word.