This is disgusting. Shouldn’t happen in America.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ho...l-needs-people

Why aren’t they doing this to the illegals at the border.
Does anyone really believe what is implied here? People in those circumstances typically have someone with conservatories or power of attorney to make care decisions for them. I call bullshit by obviously biased media. Too bad many believe or want to believe.
there are people who are wards of the state

and in those cases, the state has power of decision over you

I know, I was a ward of the state of texas as a minor
Same difference. People are wards of the state or have guardians because they are not competent to make decisions for themselves. Does NOT mean that they are experimented on.
its very unclear what you mean by the "same difference"

you indicated people couldn't be vaccinated by the state and that the story was false

well the state can for some, I mentioned at least one situation

the state has the decision making power over you as to anything a parent or legal guardian would have including medical decisions such as vaccinations if you are a ward of the state

and, after being wrong on the vaccination power over some, are you now saying giving someone the J & J vaccination is experimenting on you?
Forcing handicap people into the vaccine. Wow that is horrible, I guess it's a good thing you don't live in LA now isn't it Bambi, if you did you would be among them!!!
They should force illegals to take the jab with the chip in it. At least they can find them when their amnesty hearing comes up. Or commit a crime. Oh wait, they already committed a crime by coming here illegally.
Forcing mentally handicap people into the vaccine. Wow that is horrible, I guess it's a good thing you don't live in LA now isn't it Bambi, if you did you would be among them!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Wow, that was so original. I bet it took you an hour to come up with that.
Wow, that was so original. I bet it took you an hour to come up with that. Originally Posted by bambino
Less than 30 seconds. Like I said, you're not a challenge at all.
Less than 30 seconds. Like I said, you're not a challenge at all. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It wasn’t worth 30 seconds.
It wasn’t worth 30 seconds. Originally Posted by bambino
that's what she said as well
that's what she said as well Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She?
its a failure of drollery, either of by the teller or of the content, or the wrong audience, when explanation is required

so pardon is asked
By same difference, I meant ward of state vs having a private conservator, or even parent of minor child. Someone else has the authority to make financial, health, etc. decisions on your behalf. It is a PERSON, not the STATE making these decisions. In the case of a ward of the state is paid to do so, so they are just doing their job. Sure, there have been cases of abuse, but by and large, these administrators try to do the right thing. It is not the state or police forcing vaccinations, it is health care workers administering vaccine to incompetent patients who may need restraint. Same thing happens every day in nursing homes every day when giving meds or drawing blood from incompetent patients.
It wasn’t worth 30 seconds. Originally Posted by bambino
Wow you really got me there...

Case and point.