Natural Hairy Providers in Houston

Used to live in Sacramento & San Francisco area and they had a similar provider search forum but you could select natural and hairy on search engine. I'm finding it impossible to find any providers that are natural and hairy. Any recommendations of a provider that qualifies would be greatly appreciated.
Post your query in the Houston Forums
Coed Discussions - Houston
&
Requests and ISOs - Houston
May be out of your way, but Lena Duval out of New Orleans is naturally hairy and I can't wait to session with her myself.
Thank you so much for suggesting me dear Old Gent. It is true that I am unshaven and keep all the delicate hairs on my body. I've found over the past years that making the switch to being naturally groomed only enhances my erotic nature... and then there are the pheromones.

Heading westward is definitely on my agenda for the upcoming weeks.

May be out of your way, but Lena Duvall out of New Orleans is naturally hairy and I can't wait to session with her myself. Originally Posted by OldGent
Lena,

Is your armpit hair grown out as well?
Also consider this option, come to Austin and meet me. I am a natural woman and love making new friends who enjoy a furry woman. I offer incall at a private apartment and I am 56, busty and bushy. FBSM and fetish offerings, half hour or hour sessions. solo and doubles with Josie Ann Pussycat who is natural as well.
Texas Vixen is the one for you.