Election Denier Hakeem Jeffries Elected Democrat House Minority Leader

I guess being an election denier only disqualifies Republicans, you know.

House Democrats on Wednesday elected Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) as minority leader after he repeatedly denied the legitimacy of the 2016 election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nority-leader/
Lol
Funny how all the usual suspects here are quiet and completely OK with libtard election deniers

You would think they would be upset that the Democrats elected a hard-core election denier as their new leader, for democracy or whatever.

Yeah, the usual suspects here of course have nothing to say when their new House Libtard leader, elected unanimously by his caucus, is a conspiracy theorist, election denier & institutional arsonist.

I’m sure we will be treated to many hand-wringing columns & CBS, ABC, NBC TV segments about threats to democracy & misinformation.
Not sure if you watch Hannity, but he was introducing Mark Levine, that dude nearly blew a gasket talking about Jefferies.

Well honestly he blows a gasket and gets all excited about everything he talks about, which is what I think people like about him.

On the other hand Hannity is just a mockingbird who tends to be a cynical snarky bastard, who doesn't even hide the slightest bit of his contempt he holds for Democrats. Honestly don't think there's another person like him on the other side
Not sure if you watch Hannity, but he was introducing Mark Levine, that dude nearly blew a gasket talking about Jefferies.

Well honestly he blows a gasket and gets all excited about everything he talks about, which is what I think people like about him.

On the other hand Hannity is just a mockingbird who tends to be a cynical snarky bastard, who doesn't even hide the slightest bit of his contempt he holds for Democrats. Honestly don't think there's another person like him on the other side Originally Posted by eyecu2
I very, very rarely watch Fox or any cable news. But if you don't think there are people like Hannity on CNN and MSNBC, you are sorely mistaken. Although they have been firing a bunch of the biased assholes from CNN so less of them around.

But that is not relevant to this thread, which is about how the Libtards elected unanimously a conspiracy theorist, election denier & institutional arsonist as their new House Libtard leader

Given all your previous comments about conspiracy theorists and election deniers, I find it odd you have not spoken up against this. Why is that?
I'll take it upon myself to condemn his rhetoric so that the folks who are actually on the left don't have to feel compelled to respond to the shallow taunting.
Election Deniers = 75% of the sore losers party. REPUBLICANS
Election Deniers = 75% of the sore losers party. REPUBLICANS Originally Posted by eyecu2

Decades of Democrat Election Deniers

Election Deniers = 75% of the sore losers party. REPUBLICANS Originally Posted by eyecu2
I see you are still quiet and ok with Hakeem Jeffries, an avowed conspiracy theorist and election denier being unanimously elected as the new House Libtard leader

Thanks for proving your oft mentioned concerns about conspiracy theorists and election deniers were utter bullshit