The day of reckoning is coming.

Looks like the lefties in this forum are dropping like flies. Several have been banned. It’s a microcosm of what’s happened in this country in the last several years. The left, media, liberals, deep state, and the establishment have gone BSC since Trump was elected. He won, fair and square. Fight like hell on policy, but don’t break the law trying to remove him. Present your ideas and policies to win the next time around.

The day of reckoning is now coming for the Obama era deep state. The will have their day in court. Just like the Lefties who got banned here.
At least we know Trumps days are number and we can rid ourselfs of his cancer
Why do left-leaning people keep getting banned? From a difference of an opinion or are they doing something wrong?
At least we know Trumps days are number and we can rid ourselfs of his cancer Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

if yous say so

Why do left-leaning people keep getting banned? From a difference of an opinion or are they doing something wrong? Originally Posted by Sienna91

conservative leaning posters got banned too. there are few far leftists here so it "looks" like they are being singled out. they aren't. if you look at the recent posts of all of them you can see why they got banned. it's all there in their posting history.
Why do left-leaning people keep getting banned? From a difference of an opinion or are they doing something wrong? Originally Posted by Sienna91
I would say they pissed someone off that moderates this web site
At least we know Trumps days are number and we can rid ourselfs of his cancer Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Yeah, he can serve no more than 1718 days from today.

It largely seems to be TDS(Trump Derangement Syndrome) causing sever bouts of anger and irrational posting. Some though apparently were just here to try and troll and bait other members into fits of outrage, which luckily usually just gets the troll banned.

Inherently their ideology or posts are flawed and usually easily debunked which just sets them into a deeper hatred and rage.

I try to debunk their posts with rational discussion, but sadly they can even drag the best of us into their bullshit.
I see they finally found out who the fake Canadian was
if yous say so

conservative leaning posters got banned too. there are few far leftists here so it "looks" like they are being singled out. they aren't. if you look at the recent posts of all of them you can see why they got banned. it's all there in their posting history. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not true. Conservatives have been banned. But not lately. All were from the left.

WTF
Lil Monster
Jax
HoeDummers
Revenant
Bliss

Did I miss one? MissBurger perhaps?
Not true. Conservatives have been banned. But not lately. All were from the left.

WTF
Lil Monster
Jax
HoeDummers
Revenant
Bliss

Did I miss one? MissBurger perhaps? Originally Posted by bambino
I had so many of them on ignore I had to take them off to see who got wack not really
I don't ban people for differences of opinion unless they get disrespectful..my ban list is very small and it only contains guys that have openly said harmful things in regards to providers

WTF
Lil Monster
Jax
HoeDummers
Revenant
Bliss

Did I miss one? MissBurger perhaps? Originally Posted by bambino

he's not banned. he just stopped posting here after his "frenemy" Paulie Rockstar stopped by.

they have spirited discussions in the Upstate NY forums. i've been making "friends" up there recently too but i'm not sure Zollner is happy about that ...

BAHHAAAAA

and i should have said "get banned".
Looks like the lefties in this forum are dropping like flies. Several have been banned. It’s a microcosm of what’s happened in this country in the last several years. The left, media, liberals, deep state, and the establishment have gone BSC since Trump was elected. He won, fair and square. Fight like hell on policy, but don’t break the law trying to remove him. Present your ideas and policies to win the next time around.

The day of reckoning is now coming for the Obama era deep state. The will have their day in court. Just like the Lefties who got banned here. Originally Posted by bambino
I hope you're right. I've been a little down on Trump lately but if he puts a few of these "Deep State" assholes in lock down for the remainder of their lives like they deserve, I may regain my confidence in this administration. This Pandemic was planned before Trump was elected and now it has been executed. Many people have died around the world and if they have their way in the coming years many more will die or have health problem that will plaque them for the rest of their lives, and that's a fact.
Who is miss burger?
Who is miss burger? Originally Posted by winn dixie

no one you'll .. miss

BAHAHAAAA
Who is miss burger? Originally Posted by winn dixie

hes referred to as meathead...

he was on here for maybe 3 weeks before you came back.